• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What Is Infractions?

exobay

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sometimes I noticed infractions were given and less often Reputation Points.

Can somebody clarify what are these as I do not understand after reading the FAQ?

Many thanks.

Sperminator

Alfrescian
Loyal
in this no holds bar forum, the only thing I can conclude with the reputation & infraction system is this;

1. If you can entertain or sing the same tune to the viewers here with REP POWER, they will give you their REP POWER (ONLY ONCE) to you, and you will gain a POSITIVE (GREEN) Reputation, positive points.

2. If you offend, go against the majority here with REP POWER, they will give you INFRACTIONS, NEGATIVE REP POWER (turning your reputation negative, if go beyond 0, becomes RED, negative points, and you no longer have the chance to give other REP POWER).

3. Now what the hell is INFRACTIONS? someone complain to the administrator that someone insult them, scold their father mother, anything, then anyone can issue a INFRACTION, and it is up to the administrator to decide to turn this infraction into a permanent form by decreasing your REPUTATION, or have a temporary decrease in your REPUTATION.

in other words, don't care about this point system here, which is totally biased.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Can somebody clarify what are these as I do not understand after reading the FAQ?

Many thanks.

Ask the OA and he/she will tell you ALL about it!

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
According to popular folklore, it was said that if a person sees a Stone Cold Stunner pic being posted, he will be infracted and banned.

Here's a sample:

qsp9vl.jpg

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal

Many thanks.

this is how this dumb forum works.

pc savvy forummers can appear in numberous nics called clones. his clones would add reputation to the master copy. at the same time gang up to target his victim forummer who dare criticises any of his or his clones' postings. that's how u see INFRACTION taking place. i m one of the most frequent targeted victim here for my direct criticisms.

u ve to be wary here that this forum is also ruled by a nasty cowardly group called the SDP INTERNET BRIGADE which are pc savvy losers and duplicate many nasty clones. so don't take SDP's ranting about human rights, free speeches and especially democrapsy. only the SDPpies are entitled to such, others are not.

if u r not brave enough, don't ever try to crticise them. they gang up, infract u and get u banned here. that's their RIGHTS, FREE SPEECHES & DEMOCRAPSY. u get it?

as example, u may see me banned, infracted or slimed as soon as this posting is up. no problem. i m immuned to their cowardice fr SDP IB :smile:

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal
pc savvy forummers can appear in numberous nics called clones. his clones would add reputation to the master copy. at the same time gang up to target his victim forummer who dare criticises any of his or his clones' postings. that's how u see INFRACTION taking place. i m one of the most frequent targeted victim here for my direct criticisms.

Pappy running dog mole parent basher Bob Sim Kheng Hwee aka leethabar,

u kpkb for wat? isn't dat ur favourite pasttime, creating nicks like pinkyclown, heavenknows, sillygoon...and many more, just to stir shit in dis forum? CB KIA FAT BASTARD COME HERE TO KONG LANJIAO WEI! :mad::oIo: Fucking diabetic bastard pappy lapdog go and get a job instead of leeching on your parents and beating your father and scolding your mother laucheebye!!:mad::oIo:

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think he meant those he viewed in the Infractions Log. Appears our resident Chief Infractor always getting zapped :biggrin:

Infractions may appear in the log, but how a "newbie" like him know that lesser Rep points are given since it is not publicly logged? :rolleyes::biggrin:

Windsor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Infractions may appear in the log, but how a "newbie" like him know that lesser Rep points are given since it is not publicly logged? :rolleyes::biggrin:

Everyone has their Rep Power shown on the right hand side of their posts. It is pretty obvious as their "My Reputation: XX" is just below their names. Sometimes one might see Reputations going up or down.

exobay

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have done some searching of similar posts in the past. I conclude the following:

1. There are many clones in this forums.

2. Reason for clones is pretty obvious, members infighting as each has in the past rub each other the wrong way.

3. In the quest for one upmanship to outdo one another and for future take downs, clones are being created needlessly.

4. This result in the forum having endless quarrels with repeat postings and threads created for this purpose. Furthermore the clones will make senseless posts to increase their reputation. Then they will award their other clones reputation points. The forum has not much substance in content and gets bloated with garbage.

Conclusion: Nothing can be done about it and what will be left are the same people fighting with each other whilst the rest will either ignore or leave.

This will be my final post unless changes do take place. Good luck to all.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Yes we the forummers at sammyboy will try our very best to accustom to your needs and fulfill your requests. :biggrin:

hi there

1. aiyoh!
2. bro, that "character" thinks that he or it is some god or what.
3. or trying to play god.
4. probably, some loser with nothing much to do.
5. wake up and smell the coffee!

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have done some searching of similar posts in the past. I conclude the following:
Conclusion: Nothing can be done about it and what will be left are the same people fighting with each other whilst the rest will either ignore or leave.

yeah tell that to the boss here. He like the forum the way it is. It is his forum and his choice. nothing can be done about it.
there is stomp, if you like.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal

1. There are many clones in this forums.

2. Reason for clones is pretty obvious, members infighting as each has in the past rub each other the wrong way.

3. In the quest for one upmanship to outdo one another and for future take downs, clones are being created needlessly.

4. This result in the forum having endless quarrels with repeat postings and threads created for this purpose. Furthermore the clones will make senseless posts to increase their reputation. Then they will award their other clones reputation points. The forum has not much substance in content and gets bloated with garbage.

now that u ve learned why losers, cowards and no-lifes here need to boost their highs with delusion and also showing off their dominance with abuse of infractions, try to go deeper and understand their pitiful mentality. most of these creepies crawlies could be mentally disturbed and on medication.

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal
now that u ve learned why losers, cowards and no-lifes here need to boost their highs with delusion and also showing off their dominance with abuse of infractions, try to go deeper and understand their pitiful mentality. most of these creepies crawlies could be mentally disturbed and on medication.

oi tua bui cheebye kia bob sim kheng hwee, why dont u get a job instead of writing nonsense here and beating ur dad and scolding ur mom laucbeehye?