• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What Is Infractions?

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
now that u ve learned why losers, cowards and no-lifes here need to boost their highs with delusion and also showing off their dominance with abuse of infractions, try to go deeper and understand their pitiful mentality. most of these creepies crawlies could be mentally disturbed and on medication.

hi there

1. aiyoh!
2. hold your wagging tongue man.
3. are you talking about yourself or what?
4. not everyone here is like you, creep, crawlie, disturbed, medicated etc etc.

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
now that u ve learned why losers, cowards and no-lifes here need to boost their highs with delusion and also showing off their dominance with abuse of infractions, try to go deeper and understand their pitiful mentality. most of these creepies crawlies could be mentally disturbed and on medication.

You mean there are actually people abusing the use of infractions here? Do you want to name the person?

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have done some searching of similar posts in the past. I conclude the following:

1. There are many clones in this forums.

2. Reason for clones is pretty obvious, members infighting as each has in the past rub each other the wrong way.

3. In the quest for one upmanship to outdo one another and for future take downs, clones are being created needlessly.

4. This result in the forum having endless quarrels with repeat postings and threads created for this purpose. Furthermore the clones will make senseless posts to increase their reputation. Then they will award their other clones reputation points. The forum has not much substance in content and gets bloated with garbage.

Conclusion: Nothing can be done about it and what will be left are the same people fighting with each other whilst the rest will either ignore or leave.

This will be my final post unless changes do take place. Good luck to all.

==
yah..its the wild wild west here...if u want, u can join n create 100 clones and enjoy posting here.

else, just air ur views freely ... if you are posting facts, opinions n not personal insults, i don't think anyone will zap you - i don't see why u shld be apprehensive. its the case for every forums...every forum have clowns, and idiots who just wanna attract attention.

its just like the society - there are people u like, u dun like...just ignore those u dun like...

otherwise, u are better off surfing disney.com

Last edited:

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
careful at disney.com though. Avoid Mickey. His insults will rip you apart.

==
yah..its the wild wild west here...if u want, u can join n create 100 clones and enjoy posting here.

else, just air ur views freely ... if you are posting facts, opinions n not personal insults, i don't think anyone will zap you - i don't see why u shld be apprehensive. its the case for every forums...every forum have clowns, and idiots who just wanna attract attention.

its just like the society - there are people u like, u dun like...just ignore those u dun like...

otherwise, u are better off surfing disney.com

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have done some searching of similar posts in the past. I conclude the following:

1. There are many clones in this forums.

2. Reason for clones is pretty obvious, members infighting as each has in the past rub each other the wrong way.

3. In the quest for one upmanship to outdo one another and for future take downs, clones are being created needlessly.

4. This result in the forum having endless quarrels with repeat postings and threads created for this purpose. Furthermore the clones will make senseless posts to increase their reputation. Then they will award their other clones reputation points. The forum has not much substance in content and gets bloated with garbage.

Conclusion: Nothing can be done about it and what will be left are the same people fighting with each other whilst the rest will either ignore or leave.

This will be my final post unless changes do take place. Good luck to all.

There are clone only appy to those I not sure what are the purpose to have few nick name or clone.