• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What happenned to Windsor?

ssrrvv11

Alfrescian
Loyal
He must have his reasons for taking a leave of absence.

Why ask so much?

his reason? loss of face after leongsam cut off his balls. good riddance to bad rubbish. hard to find another more cocky fellow here. his cockiness only ramseth can match.

Last edited:

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
his reason? loss of face after leongsam cut off his balls. good riddance to bad rubbish. hard to find another more cocky fellow here. his cockiness only ramseth can match.

Not true. Singveld is the most cocky dickhead around here and infract like nobody's business.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
i don't think so it was cos of me that he lost his infraction powers.

I thought he is still a moderator? I saw his nick still there on the list of moderators. Yeah, he is really cocky and stuck up. Cheebye. I still rememberd asking around some nice destinations in S.E.A. and he replied in thread saying he dont go to cheapo countries, only go Europe or USA. :*:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I thought he is still a moderator? I saw his nick still there on the list of moderators. Yeah, he is really cocky and stuck up. Cheebye. I still rememberd asking around some nice destinations in S.E.A. and he replied in thread saying he dont go to cheapo countries, only go Europe or USA. :*:

Yes he is still a mod but cos of me he cannot infract ppl anymore.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Yes he is still a mod but cos of me he cannot infract ppl anymore.

Thats good, let him sulk in a corner. :biggrin: No wonder he is so quiet nowadays. I have also observed that the forum is pretty peaceful nowadays with only the occasional flaming from the spastic maggot ronron and clinton666. Some seniors have also gone missing.

chowka

Alfrescian
Loyal

121225706a4e762b77869bffec6599179bb21d58.gif

"It's not cool and popular to be a Mod here as they'll be hated if they gets bossy. I wonder how is the Super Moderator "The Moderator" getting on.
He must be the one doing the daily spring cleaning and keeping out spammers.
You know those that register their nicks that includes "Loans" "Payday" "Credit" "Cash" and lately i see "SEO" :rolleyes:
:biggrin:

ssrrvv11

Alfrescian
Loyal
even if you're not pimping, you're being a twit for revealing your female relative's identity in a forum filled with lusty men. especially when she is a minor.

Apparently I have to agree with tonychat that dimwits abound here in this forum. It is already stated by another member in this thread that she is a participant in a teen beauty pageant. So what if she is my miece or otherwise? She is not in this country and her pics are already in the net here...http://pageant-mania.ephpbb.com/t6094p100-the-road-to-binibining-pilipinas-2012#140976

You clowns are so damn goody 2 shoes and quick to draw conclusions without reading properly. Was there any details other than what is already in the internet that I have divulged? :oIo:

you think it is harmless fun? you're just another piece of garbage. i am challenging you. are you soliciting your niece for money, monetary favors, fees? just copied your reply, and you can't modify or erase it without help from sam. you have to sell your arse to sam to get that piece of solicition erased. and you think it is a fucking joke?

you're just being a moron. and you don't know who you're fucking with.

Sorry come again? It is pretty obvious you are one big clown here.

trying to help you here. asking you again. are you soliciting for monetary favors by advertising pics of your niece here? or are you just clowning around and thinking that it is harmless, and only you and your private pals know about your cryptic messages? let your pride go. you have a chance. i'm not threatening you. just want you to come clean. and i'm not joking.

I already said it if you have not read it yet. Erection2011 will confirm it is a private joke between us.

windsor chickened out and MIA after eatshitndie fuck him up for pimping his niece online.

Perspective

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thats good, let him sulk in a corner. :biggrin: No wonder he is so quiet nowadays. I have also observed that the forum is pretty peaceful nowadays with only the occasional flaming from the spastic maggot ronron and clinton666. Some seniors have also gone missing.

Windsor is still fine, I feel. If only we could be rid of the fat village insect stinking up the Politics Section.