• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What are the most common prostitute names in Singapore?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I've had Amy, Ginny, Amber, May, Sam (still can't figure if it's Samantha or Samuel, it was dark and I was drunk)
Right smack in the middle very innocuous indeed @Sinkie clone your Cantonese prostitute morter that open leg big big is the name that you should include in the list Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh ya don’t forget to always ask what is the common name for Cantonese ADULTERER like you that steal company money to pay for shanghai mistress lunch? I bet you steal company money to pay for prostitute too. Just like your kind that go wedding dinner eat free same traits consistent throughout hahahaha

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh ya don’t forget to always ask what is the common name for Cantonese ADULTERER like you that steal company money to pay for shanghai mistress lunch? I bet you steal company money to pay for prostitute too. Just like your kind that go wedding dinner eat free same traits consistent throughout hahahaha
@chicken 自己贱以为别人贱 what’s your pahang Cantonese chicken mother name? Let me guess end with YEE? That’s the name of your not one but two famous Cantonese women that open leg big big sell nude buy Porsche or dishonest liar (like you) that 自导自演 fake thrown eggs in Taiwan hahahaha

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
this is to show that 老巫婆 that she doesn't have exclusivity to words like chicken slut prostitutes sugarbaby etc.
Come on be honest you Cantonese dog son of prostitute dare to swear you didn’t do evil smearing and harassing me prostitute? Knnbccb dishonest liar act innocent act victim 自导自演just like your Cantonese women that open leg big big sell nude tell lies people thrown eggs at her Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
afterwards, Ayam brand sue you how?
Ayam is you Jeremy Quek
48F998D1-B904-4528-B625-8C1AC39DC484.png
CFE61FB1-5D9C-48F2-A1EA-5A83CACEEB1E.png

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
i am their top customer. i have more than 10 cans at home. i love ayam brand sardines. The other brands either all too salty, or small tiny sardines. All CMI except for Ayam Brand!!!!
Just ask your open leg big big Cantonese mother on everything about prostitution. Many Cantonese women open leg big big to sell nude buy Porsche or dishonest 自导自演 like you tell lies fake Kena thrown eggs in Taiwan hahahahah

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Come on be honest you Cantonese dog son of prostitute dare to swear you didn’t do evil smearing and harassing me prostitute? Knnbccb dishonest liar act innocent act victim 自导自演just like your Cantonese women that open leg big big sell nude tell lies people thrown eggs at her Pui!
Silence dare not swear @chicken 人在做天在看广东狗呸!