• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What is the normal career path for prostitutes once they decide to leave the industry?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nope that’s more for unfortunate victim of abuse and crimes like me hokkien virgin with annulled marriage being persecuted by Cantonese dogs sons of prostitutes as chicken.
Just like Cantonese women that open leg big big sell nude buy Porsche with pride why they want to go commit suicide? So proud hahahaha

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nope that’s more for unfortunate victim of abuse and crimes like me hokkien virgin with annulled marriage being persecuted by Cantonese dogs sons of prostitutes as chicken.
Cruel bully dogs sure like to act blur pretend don’t know how many cyber bullying and real life bullying victims committed suicide.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cruel bully dogs sure like to act blur pretend don’t know how many cyber bullying and real life bullying victims committed suicide.
And how many kena distressed until get cancer and die. All dogs sons of prostitutes act holy and persecuted people to death while own cheap women open leg big big sell nude buy Porsche Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Walking around HDB heartland and accusing blokes of harassment and whistling at her.
Come on you dishonest Cantonese dog son of prostitute you know it those are dogs like you ganging up here abusing me and yet 自导自演tell lies act victim accused me to be harassing people when you and your open leg big big sell nude Cantonese woman 自导自演are the big criminal bullies fake kena thrown eggs Pui!

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
What do you mean by end of career path? The Jurong East one intend to work until die. Her Y shape coffin will continue to serve the community.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
ftuQ0Pl.jpg

There will be a hole in between the Y for Gansiok bin Laden.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Gansiok bin Laden will die with a cock in her mouth, her cheebye and her asshole, two hands holding a cock each.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
ftuQ0Pl.jpg

There will be a hole in between the Y for Gansiok bin Laden.
What do you mean by end of career path? The Jurong East one intend to work until die. Her Y shape coffin will continue to serve the community.
Prostitute is your Cantonese chicken mother that open leg big big gave birth no teach raised bastard you Jeremy Quek of SUPERFUTUREKIDS,TINITECH CO & SKINNYFATKIDS WORLDWIDE
hide in rat hole smearing Gansiokbin hokkien virgin as chicken Knnbccb Pui!
CA492B2D-89F7-486B-8A3C-3700BA757514.png