• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

what paint to buy to paint apartment?

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
i can apply bto first before she transfer. then no problem.
but to apply bto, as it bigger size unit, must get marriage certificate first. this is a problem. though can apply bto single now already but place so small. then think of resale, all so ex, cannot buy one.
Apply then get key to bto first. But if your mom unit transfer to u. Then u must sell.

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
which paint is good?

my housemate said last night we should paint the apartment. i agree too because the last time it was painted was a decade ago. she says she will help. hopefully...

so what equipment do I need aside from ladder, paint roller and brushes?

must clean the walls with wet cloth first before painting?

any idea?

is graphenstine paint good?
GrafClean-Promotion-1080x1080px__52940.1714470622.jpg
Your saliva is the best paint.:biggrin: