• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What happened to my Power?

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Thank you Joetys for giving me 140 pts. Now he only left 50+pts.

Yes bro. I am all set to resurrect my dormant laojiao main nick liao. Hope got no Rev6. :biggrin:

wait first... must roll out red carpet. later, i will start new thread with 赌神 theme song to celebrate the resurrection. swee boh ? :biggrin:

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/_87PFerrYsE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Moral kee lanjiao!!

Talk cock sing cock. KPKPB still post!!
I talk cock so still post....you are kpkb so better go make funeral arrangements as fillial son....my condolences for your loss.

Clone

Alfrescian
Loyal

wait first... must roll out red carpet. later, i will start new thread with 赌神 theme song to celebrate the resurrection. swee boh ? :biggrin:

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/_87PFerrYsE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Wah lan eh mai la mai la no need so grand lah. Wait later people say I haolian.

But if you insist I also cannot say no right? :wink:

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

it is for everybody: all the hibernated, inactive, supposedly dead "senior" nicks who will have their resurrections the next few days. they will all have red carpet grand entrances to reintroduce themselves to the forum.. :biggrin:

CheongSam

Alfrescian
Loyal

Remember to chop yur kukujiao first ....:biggrin:

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Complain and complain. KPKB. But still post woh! That is the best you can do?

What a chump.

Last edited:

DogVader

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Actually whether Power 44 points or 88 is the same. Cos can zap and infract twice. So 44 x 2 = 88

Sama sama.

So why bother?

Last edited:

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Actually whether Power 44 points or 88 is the same. Cos can zap and infract twice. So 44 x 2 = 88

Sama sama.

So why bother?

I just was wondering how come Power dropped from 84 to 31 then 44. Just dunno what happened!

Danube

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Complain and complain. KPKB. But still post woh! That is the best you can do?

What a chump.

Next time put a disclaimer that u don't want certain people to post in your thread.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

You call the shots dumbfuck?
I jolly well read and post what I want....beh song use ignore button stewpig! Muahaha here so long dunno what is call forum? Gong cheebye pap lily neo porlampar

Hey chump. You stupid dog of CSJ and KJ!!

You would rather vote a donkey than Dr Lily Neo right?

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Next time put a disclaimer that u don't want certain people to post in your thread.

I didn't not say he cannot post. But he KPKB about this thread and said that

"Wtf is this thread about?
Dun kpkb about points lah....it's machiam like complaining about needing more air to breath or not. "

Yet he still post and post!!

Just like those chump who KPKB about a certain Political Party everyday everywhere, yet during GE, vote for that party!!

Last edited: