• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What happened to my Power?

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Thank you Joetys for giving me 140 pts. Now he only left 50+pts.

危恐天下不会大乱

I am a dark horse in this stupid tussle.

Old clones are now coming out of the woodwork as they now have more rep power. Seen a few with less than 300 posts emerging and starting to post.

The rains came and now these sleeping zombies emerge from the long sleep ready to do battle.:eek:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Good changes now, some think they so high and mighty, likes to reverse infractions before finding out why, LOL

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Good changes now, some think they so high and mighty, likes to reverse infractions before finding out why, LOL

Maybe year of the snake is changing the fate. Predator turning into prey.

Last edited:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
kopi uncle the nigger looks like he's getting a real hard time everywhere.

okok ok i will take a rest....terimah kasih.....tidor liao.......zzzzzzzzzzzz.............z.......................z.....

i don't want to see that Mr Chon dropping here....good niteeeeeeeeeeeeeeee....z...z.....zzzzzzzzz......z...

if you got nothing to lose...you will have a nice sleep and sweet dreams.....niteeeeeeeeeeeeeee......z..z...z........z............z..

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Never affected me anyway, so I dun care, I'm just being kpo, hehehehe

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Good night uncle.

Do not be surprise when you wake up, this site is already gone.

Time to bring in MPAA.

okok ok i will take a rest....terimah kasih.....tidor liao.......zzzzzzzzzzzz.............z.......................z.....

i don't want to see that Mr Chon dropping here....good niteeeeeeeeeeeeeeee....z...z.....zzzzzzzzz......z...

if you got nothing to lose...you will have a nice sleep and sweet dreams.....niteeeeeeeeeeeeeee......z..z...z........z............z..

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

a good one
predator becomes the prey
the victim turns tormentor
karma ...haahaa...that non-judgemental karma.....hahhaaa.....goodniteeeeeee....alamak!!!

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

no worries dawg just continue posting.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

a good one
predator becomes the prey
the victim turns tormentor
karma ...haahaa...that non-judgemental karma.....hahhaaa.....goodniteeeeeee....alamak!!!

You everytime choot this kind of pattern, say wanna go liao, but still replying, knn.....

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

You everytime choot this kind of pattern, say wanna go liao, but still replying, knn.....

because you came when i was about to koon
just entertain you for a while before i go koon koon lor...hahaa...really must go liao
u take care okay...nigghteeeeeee

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Told you is cockroach mah...
Thick skin fucktard never get fucked cannot go to sleep....
He lives for the shit we throw at him here

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Wtf is this thread about?
Dun kpkb about points lah....it's machiam like complaining about needing more air to breath or not.

Nobody ask the fuck for you to read and post if you are not happy with this thread.

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Nobody ask the fuck for you to read and post if you are not happy with this thread.

Words of wisdom.
Sibei song. Thank you.

Last edited:

Clone

Alfrescian
Loyal

Old clones are now coming out of the woodwork as they now have more rep power. Seen a few with less than 300 posts emerging and starting to post.

The rains came and now these sleeping zombies emerge from the long sleep ready to do battle.:eek:

Yes bro. I am all set to resurrect my dormant laojiao main nick liao. Hope got no Rev6. :biggrin: