• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What happened to my Power?

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Thank you Joetys for giving me 140 pts. Now he only left 50+pts.

I didn't not say he cannot post. But he KPKB about this thread and said that

"Wtf is this thread about?
Dun kpkb about points lah....it's machiam like complaining about needing more air to breath or not. "

Yet he still post and post!!

Just like those chump who KPKB about a certain Political Party everyday everywhere, yet during GE, vote for that party!!
But you complained 1st.....

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

But you complained 1st.....

Are you talking about the first post? I just felt funny why point was down and inconsistent. I did not KPKB why they deducted my point and asked for it to be reinstated whatsoever.

You cannot read English?

I even ended was :confused:, which means confused, you chump.

Last edited:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Hey chump. You stupid dog of CSJ and KJ!!

You would rather vote a donkey than Dr Lily Neo right?

Aiyo you are a loser who got no balls to confront tonychat with own nick need to resort to impersonation.
Speaks of the low life that you are....too free come here kpkb about points....create clones to target nicks you cannot win argument over. In short a sad fuck loser.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Actually whether Power 44 points or 88 is the same. Cos can zap and infract twice. So 44 x 2 = 88

Sama sama.

So why bother?

So smart of you. I bet you can memorize every members points and power.
This is the purpose of your existence....keep it up great job....live out your fantasy in cyberworld...be all that you can be.

Danube

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Old clones are now coming out of the woodwork as they now have more rep power. Seen a few with less than 300 posts emerging and starting to post.

The rains came and now these sleeping zombies emerge from the long sleep ready to do battle.:eek:

Heheh exposing their clones just for this :rolleyes::biggrin:

8. One reputation power is awarded for every 500 rep points. (was 100)

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Aiyo you are a loser who got no balls to confront tonychat with own nick need to resort to impersonation.
Speaks of the low life that you are....too free come here kpkb about points....create clones to target nicks you cannot win argument over. In short a sad fuck loser.

Dun give me your crap. Dun think I dunno is you. Second time you try your tonychat clone on me.

Your are the loser.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Dun give me your crap. Dun think I dunno is you. Second time you try your tonychat clone on me.

Your are the loser.
kena self pwned machiam drifter and exposed by moi.....
Knn sia suay motherfucker eErotica69.....ball-less fuck dare to do dun dare to admit....wear skirt lah chow aqua!

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

kena self pwned machiam drifter and exposed by moi.....
Knn sia suay motherfucker eErotica69.....ball-less fuck dare to do dun dare to admit....wear skirt lah chow aqua!

you are terrible
the biggest vulval mouth in this forum
and you are damned proud of it

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

I dun give a fuck about your clones, you dumbass, lol

wauhahhaa!!!!!!!!!!! all the screballs type with the screwball mentality!!!! wauhahhahahahaaaa!!!!!

contents....contents....contents....wauhahahhaaaa!!!!!!!!!

Danube

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Yes bro. I am all set to resurrect my dormant laojiao main nick liao. Hope got no Rev6. :biggrin:

Remember to "Tok" first. :biggrin:

it is for everybody: all the hibernated, inactive, supposedly dead "senior" nicks who will have their resurrections the next few days. they will all have red carpet grand entrances to reintroduce themselves to the forum.. :biggrin:

Unless they have no postings and points otherwise they'll be exposing themselves. :biggrin:

8. One reputation power is awarded for every 500 rep points. (was 100)

Last edited: