• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What happened to my Power?

Danube

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Thank you Joetys for giving me 140 pts. Now he only left 50+pts.

Ya man! Like that how to resurrect? :(

Din know I got so many enemies here. :eek::(

I can help by putting this on my siggy : "Stop pestering Maximilian Chua-Heng aka Clone to "tok" ok?"

jw5

Loyal

Ya man! Like that how to resurrect? :(

Din know I got so many enemies here. :eek::(

Give you a tip lah.
Next time you don't want your clone to be detected so quickly, don't shout for "Admin".

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

All waiting for your kukujiao Maxi, LOL

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Initially, Points were given to donors without any increase in Powers. Ah Leong tweaked it when he opened a thread to ask for points. From then onwards, every donation comes with Points and Power. He is the number 1 culprit if you guys wanna find someone to blame. :biggrin:

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

kena self pwned machiam drifter and exposed by moi.....
Knn sia suay motherfucker eErotica69.....ball-less fuck dare to do dun dare to admit....wear skirt lah chow aqua!

What did you exposed? You exposed your mother's old cunt for Bangalahs and Issan construction workers to screw so that so can pay for your internet bills?

It is soooo coincidental that you can capture that chumps's post both before and after editing? Wow so chun? One before and one after? Even better, you chose to omit the fact that this tonychat's clone has zapped OA sometime ago leaving remark is from eErotica69. So clever hor? I use "my clone" to zap OA using my own name? You didn't think that the rest here have IQ of your donkey MP candidate?

Admit it, it look damn obvious that you engineered this all. Why don't you go suck Tonychat's dick since you like to score points to impress him??

Last edited:

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

you are terrible
the biggest vulval mouth in this forum
and you are damned proud of it

He is even prouder that his mother open her legs for Bangalahs to screw, so that she can pay for his internet bills and his expenses for sitting at home surfing!

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

What did you exposed? You exposed your mother's old cunt for Bangalahs and Issan construction workers to screw so that so can pay for your internet bills?

It is soooo coincidental that you can capture that chumps's post both before and after editing? Wow so chun? One before and one after? Even better, you chose to omit the fact that this tonychat's clone has zapped OA sometime ago leaving remark is from eErotica69. So clever hor? I use "my clone" to zap OA using my own name? You didn't think that the rest here have IQ of your donkey MP candidate?

Admit it, it look damn obvious that you engineered this all. Why don't you go suck Tonychat's dick since you like to score points to impress him??

Took you one whole day to come up with this lame excuse?
Nabei you knn joker IQ lower than retard from minds.
Dun be guilty conscious haha lao cheebye you still got long way to go to play the clone game.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Dun be guilty conscious haha lao cheebye you still got long way to go to play the clone game.

nabeh your vulval mouth getting bigger and bigger with every post
why can't you just post one nice comment without opening that vulval hole

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Guilty conscious that was why I was away for the whole day? Well that being the case, then I must be guilty consious all these years since I am usually offline after 9 am to 9 pm!! It does not occur to there is this thing call work? Go see my login time everyday before you think you really sound clever, chump!

Oh I forget, you have luxury like you whereby your mother exposes her cunt to Bangalahs to pay for your internet bills and give you pocket money to sit at home surfing the net everyday. I don't. I have to work!

See how stupid can you get, sounds lamer and lamer!!

Go suck Tonychat's dick and impress him!

Last edited:

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

nabeh your vulval mouth getting bigger and bigger with every post
why can't you just post one nice comment without opening that vulval hole

狗嘴里长不出象牙。。。。

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

此地无银三百兩....dun keep harping to damage control.
Hana self pwn....want to play clones check before click SUBMIT button. Muahaha

Really, look who is harping! Accusation after accusation, but all without substance. Empty!!

Anything else to say?

What a chump!!

Last edited:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Really, look who is harping! Accusation after accusation, but all without substance. Empty!!

Anything else to say?

What a chump!!
Why not you say a few of you sharing nick? Muahaha.
No need get last word in....t0nychat appearing anytime soon? Muahaha.
Useless chump....no malu still do damage comtrol here.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Why not you say a few of you sharing nick? Muahaha.
No need get last word in....t0nychat appearing anytime soon? Muahaha.
Useless chump....no malu still do damage comtrol here.

Sure, chump, looking who is trying to get the last the last word here?

Yes, get your tonychat clone on again!!

Getting lamer and lamer. Accusation after accusation. After you run out of facts, just whack.

Ha ha, what a stupid chump!! What else you have to accuse? Stupid donkey voting fool.

Last edited:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Lao cheebye you want to sacrifice your own thread to trival to hide your shame?
Carry on bickering and mod might trash this to save some face for you

Last edited:

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Lao cheebye you want to sacrifice your own thread to trival to hide your shame?
Carry on bickering and mod might trash this to save some face for you

You are the one doing it. So quit faking it again! Admit is your clone you chump!

You sound like a moron and you keep harping and harping and no facts, like insults and vulgarities. But zero substance

Shame on you.

Well I don't expect much from a donkey voting chump!!