• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

what do you want for your x'mas present?

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
My Christmas wish for 2011 is for Lee Tah Bar to make up with Dr Chee.

結緣不結怨

chee is a public enemy la. if i make up with him that make me his associate public enemy. cannot like that!

i believe one day everything about chee's ulterior evil motive shall be reveal. hopefully b4 that day, SDP can be replaced by someone. was contmplating tan jee say. after the GE, everyone is like lacking the same kind of drive, motivation and exuberance they projected during GE period.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
this christmas i hope all christains will wake up :wink: they have been sleeping for too long :wink:

christians shall wake up when they forgo their mercedes and CHINA WINE craps. don't forget the 5 figures house door too. that needs to go to feed more poor n needies.

Last edited:

IreneYeoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
I bought my niece a dress but it was already after X'mas. At Robinson, she tried it on and looked good, I bought it for her but don't allow her to open the shopping bag and wear it now. I told her to keep it as CNY new dress, open and wear on CNY. :smile: I'll have to send her back to KL tomorrow, for school opening. :(

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
the present everyone wants for x'mas has actually been deluded. many have already forgotten the "real" x'mas present. it's the thought, the spirit and the love that goes with the present and not the physical being or material value.

if u r happy, everyday is already a x'mas present. do look deeper when i post simple question.

thank-you and have a great 2012! happy new year!! :smile:

LeeLaoPeh

Alfrescian
Loyal
leetahsar's quote:

IF U R HAPPY, EVERYDAY IS X'MAS DAY.

that itself is already the most valuable present :smile:

Tahsar , you thinking like this becuase you alway receives free presents from peoples . Every days are also Chinese New Years and Hari Rajas and Thaipusams to you . I and Mamalee very tired of your holidays , when you can supports yourself ?

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
i just wish the wifey rids the hippo maid who appeared again outside my toilet door this morning. wtf!