• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

what do you want for your x'mas present?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
More MRT breakdowns, preferably on Xmas Eve.

People can hold hands and sing carols inside a dark and stuffy train carriage.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
cannot like that. x'mas is a time for giving. and giving means goodwill.

i m at a loss what presents to give and hence started this thread for some references.

yes its a time for giving ...if LKY dead then singaporean can receieve more :wink:

by the way how much is your buget ? who you want to give ?

Last edited:

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Somewhere in this forum there is a picture of a dinner plate with a nude on it. I want that.

mako65

Alfrescian
Loyal
hopefully we can celebrate the christmas in 2012, not according to the Mayan calender!

LumparChee

Alfrescian
Loyal
I want to be kissed by her :biggrin: :

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/DMGG89DoSdc?version=3&feature=player_detailpage"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/DMGG89DoSdc?version=3&feature=player_detailpage" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="360"></object>

1sickpuppy II

Alfrescian
Loyal
Funny your thread, makes me feel like wanting a scarf for X'mas gift. But nevermind, no way, I have no boyfriend anyway.

Kind of hard to believe that you don't have a BF. I tot usually former airline gals like you with those hight cutting beuty standards would have swarms of BF all over u.

1sickpuppy II

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well... as for me I would love to see world piece and the lion and the lamb rest side by side. But I guess thats too much to ask from anyone.

IreneYeoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kind of hard to believe that you don't have a BF. I tot usually former airline gals like you with those hight cutting beuty standards would have swarms of BF all over u.

Sigh. The ones who I fancy got GF or married already. The ones trying to date me I don't fancy. You guys don't blame all the problems on girls OK? You guys must improve yourselves.

Last edited:

1sickpuppy II

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sigh. The ones who I fancy got GF or married already. The ones trying to date me I don't fancy. You guys don't blame all the problems on girls OK? You guys must improve yourselves.

Not blaming on the gals but wat to do those that improved and those that u fancy other gals oso fancy and I guess they choped faster than u:biggrin: As for the rest that u do not fancy my advice to u have a try at them. They maybe a diamond in the rough u never know:smile:

IreneYeoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not blaming on the gals but wat to do those that improved and those that u fancy other gals oso fancy and I guess they choped faster than u:biggrin: As for the rest that u do not fancy my advice to u have a try at them. They maybe a diamond in the rough u never know:smile:

Guess it's fate. You guys don't expect girls to chase you first, right? But among guys I rejected, yes, some got diamonds. One lives in a Chancery bungalow and drives a BMW. Guess it's not my fate. Sigh. I simply don't like him.

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
Guess it's fate. You guys don't expect girls to chase you first, right? But among guys I rejected, yes, some got diamonds. One lives in a Chancery bungalow and drives a BMW. Guess it's not my fate. Sigh. I simply don't like him.

I live in a Joo Chiat area semi-D. Qualified to date you or not? I've scaped my little Nissan Pulsar years ago, COE to high to renew :(

We can take taxi. Book Krafty taxi and ask for discount LOL

Last edited: