• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What to do if you’ve terminal disease?

What to do if you’ve terminal disease?t

• Prepare for your eventual death

• Find way to survive treatment best doctor best medicine

• Crowd fund ur medical fee

• End your miserable life early

• YOLO

• Other (pls specify)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Truthspeak

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you have done your due diligence, you don’t even need a doctor

IMG_4788.jpeg

Last edited:

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
Let say you have contracted untreat able disease

Meaning you’re dying in xxx months

What would u do?
You either become a better person or a worse one.

A better person means you begin to 看淡人生 and become less calculative. You can empathize with people who are less fortunate than you were in the past. As the saying goes, "those who are at ease have contempt for misfortune." A terminal illness might be the best reform.

A worse person means you wish everybody share your misfortune. Instead of showing empathy, you wish people who are fortunate to suffer the same fate as you. The smart ones will hide their wish; they not so smart ones will curse you openly and reveal their evil hearts to everyone.

I remember I met a man at the pharmacy. I knew him as we used to play badminton together. But it was the first time I met him at the pharmacy. He said he was there to buy insulin for his diabetes. I didn't know he had diabetes then. Then the next question came as a shock: "Are you also suffering from some permanent illness?"

So it's low class human that when they found a gold mine, they would not invite you to the mine. But when they are old, they wish you are older; when they are sick, they wish you are more sick; when they are poor, they wish you are poorer.

Last edited: