• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What An Insult!!

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I feel for our SG guys...what an insult LHL has given to our NSmen..

"Speaking at the celebrations at The Float @ the Marina Bay, Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong said all NSmen will receive vouchers to enjoy a movie or meal with their family and friends.

In addition, Operationally Ready NSmen who are currently serving out their cycles, as well as those who have completed their cycles, will also receive a year's free membership to SAFRA or HomeTeamNS
"

Compare what LHL gave to PRC students who came to SG to study, it is a great insult for our SG guys who have served two years of NS.

Our NSmen shd just reject HLH's free movie vouchers

Last edited:

jubilee1919

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I would think he should apply the opposite. Those completing their cycles should receive more than those currently serving. Why you may ask? I leave that open for discussion.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
n addition, Operationally Ready NSmen who are currently serving out their cycles, as well as those who have completed their cycles, will also receive a year's free membership to SAFRA or HomeTeamNS

wahlau,,,,give own goal man,,,free membership to SAFRA etc,,might as well dont give,,fucking more stingy than Hokkeins,,,,

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I would think he should apply the opposite. Those completing their cycles should receive more than those currently serving. Why you may ask? I leave that open for discussion.

giving $50 movie or meal vouchers to our NSmen? but free Uni fees, free accommodation, monthly allowance to PRCs who have done nothing for SG..what an insult to our SG guys.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't forget it also includes a free meal voucher :biggrin:

However they haven't clarified whether it's in a food court or restaurant:confused:
What I want to know is whether I can spend it in JB:confused:

Last edited:

droopal

Alfrescian
Loyal
It would be a real BONUS if NS can be reduced to 1 year and ICT moderated and
versatile. This is to keep pace with our changing and challenging work and lifestyle.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Throw them away with the utmost disgust. This is a government which knows only how to take. Not how to give.

Exactly..the pap is not thankful that you have sacrificed for NS..the way I see it, the pap thinks it is your duty to sacrifice...and you have no choice because it is the law. the pap always carry a big stick and treats all SG guys as small boys