• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What An Insult!!

MKPKB

Alfrescian
Loyal
why is he treating SG guys who give two years of their best life to SG like this?

Somehow, this is a sad truth that we have to bear in mind that we should never let the enemy within (PAP) to make you work for them for free and at your expense (lives lost to protect them and to slave for them during peace time).

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You know jack shit. Soldiers are trained for internal security (IS) too. I remember this because I had to man a roadblock just outside SAFTI for a whole 12 hour shift.

That is called protection of installation, a far cry from internal security.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: PAP Dogs give you $100 NTUC voucher to THANK U for protecting their Foreign Thras

This karpitan must have left his brain somewhere on Pengkang hill.

As for Corporal Wong Zeng An, see if your contribution to the defence and security of sinkapoor means any shit when your job is taken away by a foreign trash while you're in reservist.

Duty, Honor, Cuntry my Kar Cheng!! Phui!! :oIo:

Duty and Honour is good and well when we have have areason to fight and defend our country.

There is no due duty and due honour if the govt gives away our country to foreigners

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: PAP Dogs give you $100 NTUC voucher to THANK U for protecting their Foreign Thras

I truly appreciate this gesture. It warms my heart to know that PM Lee appreciates the 2.5 years of service that I put in to protect my fellow citizens.

are you brain dead?

NS is to protect SG..SG has oreadi been conquered withouta fight.\

NS is to make SG guys subervient and obedient,.

dont console that what you did was nobel. SG gals dont appreciate your 2.5years of NS castration

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Somehow, this is a sad truth that we have to bear in mind that we should never let the enemy within (PAP) to make you work for them for free and at your expense (lives lost to protect them and to slave for them during peace time).

fully agree with you!!

The Philistine

Alfrescian
Loyal

are you brain dead?

NS is to protect SG..SG has oreadi been conquered withouta fight.\

NS is to make SG guys subervient and obedient,.

dont console that what you did was nobel. SG gals dont appreciate your 2.5years of NS castration

You got it damn right. Sinkie women don't give a shit about the sacrifices we have to make for this cuntry. To them, just because we were born with a dick between our legs, it is our *privilege* to waste two years playing soldier. A cunt I had the misfortune to meet said that military regulars were those who "could not make it outside". If war breaks out and I have to fight in it, I will have no qualms about throwing her to the enemy soldiers and let them do whatever they want with her.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You got it damn right. Sinkie women don't give a shit about the sacrifices we have to make for this cuntry. To them, just because we were born with a dick between our legs, it is our *privilege* to waste two years playing soldier. A cunt I had the misfortune to meet said that military regulars were those who "could not make it outside". If war breaks out and I have to fight in it, I will have no qualms about throwing her to the enemy soldiers and let them do whatever they want with her.

Dont blame SG gals...you are the one who has been brainwashed and is brain dead. NS to defend SG? hahahaha..it is all part of the pap's ploy to control SG guys and make them reply.."Yes. Sir" and kow tow to authorities.

i have always said the NS has made SG guys subservient, obedient and b.ll less.

who is our enemy? the next war will not likely be military..SG has already been conquered by foreigners...so military defence is less relevant nowadays...SG guys got to change with time and really know the world, geo-politics, etc and not blindly believe what they were told by the SAF

Last edited:

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

SG guys have to think for themselves and not believe that Singaporeans appreciate their two years of NS sacrifice..

if the pap truly is appreciative of your cpontribution, it will not have done what it is doing to you now

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Dont blame SG gals...you are the one who has been brainwashed and is brain dead. NS to defend SG? hahahaha..it is all part of the pap's ploy to control SG guys and make them reply.."Yes. Sir" and kow tow to authorities.

who is our enemy? the next war will not likely be military..SG has already been conquered by foreigners...so military defence is less relevant nowadays...SG guys got to change with time and really know the world, geo-politics, etc and not blindly believe what they were told by the SAF

We thank SG gals for being realists, discerning and not easily fooled by the pap

The Philistine

Alfrescian
Loyal

Dont blame SG gals...you are the one who has been brainwashed and is brain dead. NS tod efend SG? hahahaha..it is all part of the pap's ploy to control SG guys and make them reply.."Yes. Sir" and kow tow to authorities.

I assure you that not every one of us believe propaganda. There is nothing wrong with a small country state investing in its military defences, particularly if it is surrounded by potential threats. If Israel did not have a strong military, it would have been wiped off the face of this earth long ago. Sadly for us, what Israel did right, we did wrong. In Israel, women have to enlist in the army and a fair proportion of its female soldiers fight alongside their male counterparts in violent conflicts. Soldiering is considered a sacred vocation. Here, it is "serve and fuck off", "only the 'CMI' sign on", and ungrateful women who only know how to criticize. (Side note: why can't we blame our women? If Israeli women can fight, why can't our women be trusted to do the same? Perhaps they are too substandard to be trusted with even a rifle? If that is the case, they really need spurs up their perfumed hides, if only to stop them from making daft remarks!)

The only thing I agree with you is the diminishing relevance of NS. Foreigners have conquered this island without firing a single round. Instead of blaming the army and NS for this, you should give credit to whom it is due.

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
the government should returned the people CPF money at 55, don't treats us like children, period.

They can't return your CPF when you reached 55years why? b'cos Mee Siam Mai Hum took our CPF
monies on loan, interest FREE to Jinx ( real conflict of Interest) to manipulate in buying shares
overseas, so our money is now STUCK in a BIG hole outside Sickapoor.
So how to return your money??? Loose by the million! Oldman said once "it's an honest mistake"
Boh tai chi liao.

This practice by Mee Siam Mai Hum would probably be dounbel or triple what Premier Wen recently
involved in a 2.5B overseas investment.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I assure you that not every one of us believe propaganda. There is nothing wrong with a small country state investing in its military defences, particularly if it is surrounded by potential threats. If Israel did not have a strong military, it would have been wiped off the face of this earth long ago. Sadly for us, what Israel did right, we did wrong. In Israel, women have to enlist in the army and a fair proportion of its female soldiers fight alongside their male counterparts in violent conflicts.

If SG's NS were to follow Israeli type of NS, Singaporeans wld be supportive. israel is facing a clear and present danger with Iran openly saying that it wants to wipe Israel off the map...Israelis are fighting for their survival and the Israeli govt ahs shown political will to save an Israeli's soldier life and trade him for the release of a 100 enemy captives. How not to fight for this kind of govt when they truly care and fight for you?

On the other hand, look at the pap...it betrays SG guys amd forsake them for cheap, crude, 3rd world foreign labour. Instead of soldiering our NSFs are tasked to support F1 races, justt o beef the bottomline of OBS...shd our NSFs be made to do such things? Is that the role of NS?

Wake up from your slumber and know that you have been abused under the guise of NS

Last edited:

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The only thing I agree with you is the diminishing relevance of NS. Foreigners have conquered this island without firing a single round. Instead of blaming the army and NS for this, you should give credit to whom it is due.

you are only seeing one irrelevance of NS..open your eyes!!

NSF' being deployed for F1 races is relevant?