• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Welcome To Singapore

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
even goats are "running road" hoping to join the bandwagon to canada.

image.jpg

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Singaporeans give PAP 70% score so they will yaya and say its not their problem ! If last election is 55% they will panic and calling Indonesia government now !

U forget these words from Shanmugam?

There is "only so much" Singapore can do to prevent the haze from recurring, Minister for Foreign Affairs K Shanmugam said on Sunday.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
U forget these words from Shanmugam?

There is "only so much" Singapore can do to prevent the haze from recurring, Minister for Foreign Affairs K Shanmugam said on Sunday.

because sg inc. which owns business interests in indoamnesia that require tracts of forest to be cleared can tell sg the cuntry to fuck off. this is what happens when there is a serious conflict of interest at both national and international levels between sovereign wealth-funded conglomerates and a ruling cabinet that can't wait to retire to join the board of those conglomerates. :wink:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
because sg inc. which owns business interests in indoamnesia that require tracts of forest to be cleared can tell sg the cuntry to fuck off. this is what happens when there is a serious conflict of interest at both national and international levels between sovereign wealth-funded conglomerates and a ruling cabinet that can't wait to retire to join the board of those conglomerates. :wink:

How dare you pro PAP and Gay Loong cocksucker come here and disparage Singapore Inc aka Lee Family Trust.?

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Of course I have been there and I know its the design. But i never noticed the red blotches on the carpet before. Looks like bloodstains to me.

Joke la. You are right from photo it actually look like a crime scene.

Now PSI in 60s I think it's safe so time to come back.