• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Are you happy now?

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
Happiest country - trumpeted loudly

Most expensive city in the world - clam up

Clear evidence that the PAP is the best - at manipulating news to suit their purpose :rolleyes:
Always leememeber, we are in GOOD hands

Good things dun cum cheap de woh

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
The title of "Most expensive city in the world" is not a liability it's proof that the city is a fantastic place to live and the standard of living is extremely high.

No city can earn this sort of title if there is no demand for services, property and other assets that the city offers. Demand is generated from the desirability for people to live and work there. The country may behave like a whore but certainly one that commands top dollar and for that we have to thank the PAP!
Great. Then why don't they shout it out from the rooftops instead of keeping it under wraps? :biggrin:

Truth be told - No city wants to be labelled most expensive. It does nothing but drives people away. Who the fark wants to live in a city where the cost of a loaf of bread is equal to that of a full meal.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Truth be told - No city wants to be labelled most expensive. It does nothing but drives people away. Who the fark wants to live in a city where the cost of a loaf of bread is equal to that of a full meal.

If that's the case why do so many Malaysians move to Singapore vs the number of Sinkies who want to live up North? The overall attractiveness obviously far outweighs the price that has to be paid to live in the marvelous city that the PAP has created.

ODACHEK

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why this thread until now dun have this gif???
93094199_4c7ff2d310_o.gif

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
If that's the case why do so many Malaysians move to Singapore vs the number of Sinkies who want to live up North? The overall attractiveness obviously far outweighs the price that has to be paid to live in the marvelous city that the PAP has created.
Just so you know... not only Malaysians, but people from all shithole countries come here for the moolah and then go back home to enjoy it. They're not looking to live here.

They may be poor but they're not stupid.

How and what do we have that are not better and cheaper elsewhere? Tell me.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Just so you know... not only Malaysians, but people from all shithole countries come here for the moolah and then go back home to enjoy it. They're not looking to live here.

They may be poor but they're not stupid.

How and what do we have that are not better and cheaper elsewhere? Tell me.

Where people choose to live all depends upon what stage of life they are in. There are loads of sinkies who cash out too I'm one of them and I moved on because I reached a point where my priorities had shifted.

Living and working in a high quality, desirable environment that Singapore offers is an investment for the future. At some point it is prudent to take profit. That does not mean the investment was crap on the contrary it proves that Singapore is one of the best places to build a secure future thanks to the PAP.

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Where people choose to live all depends upon what stage of life they are in. There are loads of sinkies who cash out too I'm one of them and I moved on because I reached a point where my priorities had shifted.

Living and working in a high quality, desirable environment that Singapore offers is an investment for the future. At some point it is prudent to take profit. That does not mean the investment was crap on the contrary it proves that Singapore is one of the best places to build a secure future thanks to the PAP.
Sinkeepoo is a bad place to call home at any stage of one's life.

The joys of childhood is ripped away with a stressful education system.

The insane emphasis on how much $$ you earn as a working adult creates an unhappy and stressful adult life.

The sky-high costs of living is unbearable when one retires.

What is good about Sinkeepoo?