• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

warmest greetings to everyone in this forum.

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No need to introduce yourself. Just post what you want ! Best is un bias mindset.
Can slap PAP also can slap Opposition.

JiaJiaKaiKai

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Welcome Jia Jia and Kai Kai ...

My advice to you is to stay away from a kor kor here called Raiders... he likes to fuck PRC FTs ..

thank you kor kor for your kind warning about this dirty old man.
no wonder many women from my motherland especially from my province in sichuan
share their stories of how they were sexually abused and exploited by these dirty old men
in singapore.jia jia heard about it too and ask you to relay this message to him,please stop being dirty stay faithful to his wife if not one day he will die of aids
guarantee+chop+stamp.
thank you all for the warm welcome
rest assure me and jia jia are the most friendlest people on this planet we would not even hurt an ant. my friends from the zoo were right this place is indeed dangerous.the insurance we bought could not even cover our ass.
by the way a monkey told me the boss of this forum is a gay is it true?so scary.
please come and visit at the zoo us or give jia jia a call anytime.

BlackRiders

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
thank you kor kor for your kind warning about this dirty old man.
no wonder many women from my motherland especially from my province in sichuan
share their stories of how they were sexually abused and exploited by these dirty old men
in singapore.jia jia heard about it too and ask you to relay this message to him,please stop being dirty stay faithful to his wife if not one day he will die of aids
guarantee+chop+stamp.
thank you all for the warm welcome
rest assure me and jia jia are the most friendlest people on this planet we would not even hurt an ant. my friends from the zoo were right this place is indeed dangerous.the insurance we bought could not even cover our ass.
by the way a monkey told me the boss of this forum is a gay is it true?so scary.
please come and visit at the zoo us or give jia jia a call anytime.

Good afternoon kopiuncle.

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This is how i like my pandas

dead and deep fried

gallery_52657_6881_80471.jpg

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
welcome to this circus of clowns and idiots and psychopaths...
you see what i mean...most of them have already nailed you with the old uncle Kopi...

you hardly post three...and they have started to jab and hang you like tom dooley...but you got 1022 points!!!
wow you very rich...enjoy yourself here..

don't worry about all the cyberbullies here...they are in fact cowards, idiots, twisted minds ,lunatics and drug abusers.just ignore them and post your great panda dance!!!..welcome and enjoy!!!...purrr

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hi there

1. wiki, aiyoh!
2. are you so hungry meh:biggrin:
3. kopi just needs some fun leh.

general street, kopi has gone to finland liao....enjoy the holidays...cheer!

this wicked fella has never changed...evil man...like to eat fried pandas!!!....will be interned in the Hades for centuries...

JiaJiaKaiKai

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Welcome to Singapore!

So you two 嘿休嘿休 liao buay? We want a baby boy panda.

i tried but jia jia is too tired to make love.she fell into a deep sleep when i touches her at night.
our schedule is so tight we are fully booked until cny.the month of december holiday is the worst
there are 5 sat/sun/mon. me and jia jia have to work like slaves since becoming citizen here.
guess we have got no choice bearing in mind the zoo has already invested millions of dollars in us.we will die of overwork one day.
i think i am falling in love with one of the vet in the zoo,she has got a nice body and big tits,i like.
she winked at me a few times already as she jog past my cage,a hint that she is interested in me
i have to be very discreet with my movement towards her and other pretty staff in the zoo because my jia jia is a black belt holder and she love the attention she is getting when the other animals in the zoo whistle at her.
we are sick of eating bamboo everyday and would love to try the hainanese chicken rice,roti planta,curry noodles and have a good massage at the palour during our off day.
any recommendation?
please visit us at the zoo when free.have a nice day
kai kai and jia jia

Good afternoon kopiuncle.

good grief please stop having wild imagination that i am kopi uncle
if my england is half as good as kopi uncle i bery happy alady.

Dreamer1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear kai kai and jia jia ,a big welcome,you both are very lucky to get away from that evil Big red Dragon,good luck,you are bound to make good here when yr bros and siss in China are suffering,cheers
The All Seeing Eye (of Lucifer the Devil) is the Eye of the Red Dragon, that Old Serpen
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aix6Q5MfM14

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
nahbeh!!! kena zapped again for " trolling"....writing such a beautiful welcome poem dedicated to JiaJiaKaiKai is also called TROLLING...NAhbeh trolling mad zapper...fuck you!!!!