• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

warmest greetings to everyone in this forum.

JiaJiaKaiKai

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
haiz everyone i'm kai kai me and my partner jia jia send our warmest greetings to all the most handsomest brothers and pretty sisters in this forum.
my friends from the zoo intro us to this place saying we will have lot and lots of fun in here.
but they did warn me and jia jia that this sammyboy can be dangerous too if not careful
step onto the wrong toes i may be eaten alive and jia jia may get rape.
they advise us to buy insurance/infp just in case and proceed to this site at our own risk!
we are still sad over the passing away of our good friend sheba the polar bear,a distance relative of ours.
we are new citizen here and just received our new red color id
i remember tears rolling down from my eyes when i recite the pledge
we the citizen of singapore pledge ourselves as one united people
please do come and visit us
just the other day during depavalli there were many visitors from india visiting us
the whole zoo just turn into darkness and jia jia was screaming for lights and deodorants
she is beginning to get spoil a very typical sinkie girl behaviour and that worry me.
we hope to impart our skill and talent to singaporeans
i am good at wushu and jia jia is good at ping pong
we hope that one day we can help singapore to win a olympic gold medal

betterest regards to everyone.
kai kai and jia jia

MBSSLOTS

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
greetings to kai kai and jia jia!
hope you dun pee or poo in the mrt ok.
when using mobile, dun talk so loud k.
and in singapore, please dun cut queue hor.

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
600full-kung-fu-panda-2-poster.jpg

you two are most welcome here!!! Heh heh heh....!!!

Sunstreaker

Alfrescian
Loyal
people here really too free and too much $$$ to buy insurance/infp for such nonsense.. when the weapon contractor starts to sell munitions, i was thinking who the hell would want to buy it. i was wrong. sigh...

Leepotism

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You are most welcome to Singapore. The garment will sure take care of you more than you can ask for. Read signature.:biggrin:

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Welcome Jia Jia and Kai Kai ...

My advice to you is to stay away from a kor kor here called Raiders... he likes to fuck PRC FTs ..

PROFILER

Alfrescian
Loyal
It'll be safe for pandas to hide within the bamboo grove and not venture too far away from the bamboo shoots.

Joe Higashi

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
haiz everyone i'm kai kai me and my partner jia jia send our warmest greetings to all the most handsomest brothers and pretty sisters in this forum.

kai kai and jia jia

Welcome to this forum. All foreigners must learn to speak English including these two.

Kai-Kai-and-Jia-Jia.jpg

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Since the pandas are not bonking to save their own species , I might as well be the first to "rape" them :p
It's a dirty job but someone has gotta do it :biggrin:

You are truly selfless. If every Singaporean was like you, the PAP would have been booted out long ago. (Yah yah joetys i know ...... every single post also must bring in PAP ....)

Oh by the way, bro Spotter, the phrase "draw first blood" can also mean to take a girl's virginity right? LOL!

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
JJ & KK please eat less and do not fall sick and try to help Singapore make money. In Panda diplomacy, if either or both of you die, China will be very mad at us and we may have to pay a dai yilong fee back that could cripple an already burdened Singapore. Worse if the CCP is really angry, we could become the new province of your country, which may not be a bad thing in hindsight. Ok, JJ&KK, do you worst, eat us bankrupt, get diabetic and sick and about one week before the end of the loan period. :biggrin:

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You are truly selfless. If every Singaporean was like you, the PAP would have been booted out long ago. (Yah yah joetys i know ...... every single post also must bring in PAP ....)

Oh by the way, bro Spotter, the phrase "draw first blood" can also mean to take a girl's virginity right? LOL!

Bro Thick Face Black Heart ,

In the next 50 years , the Pappies will still be around lah.
Very hard to change the 60.14% mindset
:rolleyes: