• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

warmest greetings to everyone in this forum.

kiss

Alfrescian
Loyal
2170453-eff.jpg
haiz everyone i'm kai kai me and my partner jia jia send our warmest greetings to all the most handsomest brothers and pretty sisters in this forum.
my friends from the zoo intro us to this place saying we will have lot and lots of fun in here.
but they did warn me and jia jia that this sammyboy can be dangerous too if not careful
step onto the wrong toes i may be eaten alive and jia jia may get rape.
they advise us to buy insurance/infp just in case and proceed to this site at our own risk!
we are still sad over the passing away of our good friend sheba the polar bear,a distance relative of ours.
we are new citizen here and just received our new red color id
i remember tears rolling down from my eyes when i recite the pledge
we the citizen of singapore pledge ourselves as one united people
please do come and visit us
just the other day during depavalli there were many visitors from india visiting us
the whole zoo just turn into darkness and jia jia was screaming for lights and deodorants
she is beginning to get spoil a very typical sinkie girl behaviour and that worry me.
we hope to impart our skill and talent to singaporeans
i am good at wushu and jia jia is good at ping pong
we hope that one day we can help singapore to win a olympic gold medal

betterest regards to everyone.
kai kai and jia jia