• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Vote the Best Quality Contributors to this Forum

cleareyes

Alfrescian
Loyal
Best Political Maverick: Goh Meng Seng

Best Political Analyst: Perspective

Best Political Academic: Locke Liberal

Best Political Commentator: Kensington

Best Political Satirist: Scroobal

Best Political Escape Artist: Cleareyes

Best Political Irritator: Ramseth :biggrin:

Thank you for the honor. But I though I should have not been on any list as technically, I didnt contribute much apart from my occasional outburst.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Its on quality, not on quantity or tone of delivery. If it had been on quantity Tee Kee, Tonychat, Makapa and Bob Sim will be head and shoulders above all of us.
Thank you for the honor. But I though I should have not been on any list as technically, I didnt contribute much apart from my occasional outburst.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is one forummer that you would have enjoyed as you both have interest in the same genre of books and the quest of knowledge and how society ticks. A chap called porfiro and you came in just as he left.

Sounds like a lot of fun and interesting characters back in the old forum days. Any way to sample? or dive into the archives?

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tks bro. But you still didnt answer my two q's.

There is one forummer that you would have enjoyed as you both have interest in the same genre of books and the quest of knowledge and how society ticks. A chap called porfiro and you came in just as he left.

Sounds like a lot of fun and interesting characters back in the old forum days. Any way to sample? or dive into the archives?

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sorry bro, the old Delphi SBF does not allow search that is more than 3 mths unless you are a paid member. Except for 4 or 5 clowns nobody pays. Side issue, they paid to have clout over the admin guys to ban other.

Tks bro. But you still didnt answer my two q's.

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am embarassed to be in scroo's list.
personally, I feel it will spur controversy again.
I am sure everybody post here for their own edification & to get stuff out of their system.

for politics, I enjoy reading the following (in no particular):-

sneering tree, ramseth, rogue trader, papsmearer, kingrant, moonlightaffair, glaringly, jw5, alamaking, cooleo, streetsmart, sifu, postnews, middaydog, kensington .... the list goes on....

Actually,
I think a Rogue's Gallery is easier to assemble :biggrin: !

wow! i feel honored! :eek:

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There are indeed a lot of good contributors... Here are the best in the Politics Category
Perspective
Ramseth
GMS
Cleareyes
SDAnews/Sgsaltnews
ChaoPappyPoodle
Porfiro
Commoner
Phouse3
Watchman
Lockliberal
JW5
Popdod
Jimmyboy
Funnyz
Sneering Tree
IR123 /Kakowi
kingrant
Moonlightaffair
Papsmear
sideswipe
LeeTsienTau
Middaydog
glaringly
rogue trader
cooleo
Alamking
rogue trader
sifu
kensington
streetsmart
Halsey
Lestat
Cass888
TiuKwangYew
Frankiestine
Bhoven
Elephanto
Thick Face Black Heart
Heartlander
Travelbug
Sinren 67
Haweye1819
aurvandil
sampierre
QXD

wow! i feel lagi honored!!! :eek:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
That one no need to say, even Christians also faint.

he carry his invisible man balls so much until his invisble man also paiseh . :biggrin:

even his invisible man thinks he dont deserve so much praise ...:biggrin:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Best Slogan : All The Way by Equalisation

Best Ramseth Fan : Queen Seok Duk

Sorry to Sifu, Cooleo and Jah Rastafar. You all have been nominated, but QSD came out best...all the way!