• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Vote the Best Quality Contributors to this Forum

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Here are my picks

Best Content for Politics
Ramseth

Ramseth has a number of very good political posts, but majority of the time he is a self-absorbed court jester. Maybe in Sinkeeland, politics, ego and comical antics go hand in hand. Then again if he weren't such a braggart maybe people won't be so fascinated with him. Good use of psychology, that jester. Gets people flaming him and then posts the quality stuff. I might have underestimated that guy.

Last edited:

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
There are indeed a lot of good contributors... Here are the best in the Politics Category
Perspective
Ramseth
GMS
Cleareyes
SDAnews/Sgsaltnews
ChaoPappyPoodle
Porfiro
Commoner
Phouse3
Watchman
Lockliberal
JW5

These top 12 are my personal favourites too. In fact you should be included. Of course, Ramseth is the "special case" as I always take pleasure in pointing out. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
These top 12 are my personal favourites too. In fact you should be included. Of course, Ramseth is the "special case" as I always take pleasure in pointing out. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Thanks, I'm always special. There's no need to remind me that I'm special but thanks for making the effort anyway.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The word "special" can have a very negative connotation. :p

Of course. Napoleon or Wellington, Hitler or Churchill, all are special in their own ways, whether positively or negatively. However, I'm not that egoistic or narcissistic to compare myself to them. I'm just a special nobody. :wink: