• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Vivian's son's son die

Singapore Dancing Spirit

Alfrescian
Loyal
vivian-children5.jpg

Singapore Dancing Spirit

Alfrescian
Loyal

The BLIND Dr Vivian advised his 3 BLIND sons during his daughter’s wedding

Sharing a video of his speech during his daughter’s wedding, Dr Balakrishnan said, “We just celebrated our 30th anniversary. 4 children, 2 grandchildren later – this is what real happiness means.”

In his wedding speech, Balakrishnan shared that he urged his three sons, “when you date a girl, it is very important to look at her mother” because you can envision what the girl might look like in a few years based on how her mother looks.

Pointing to his wife who was by his side as he spoke, Balakrishnan quipped that his son-in-law has made a good choice in marrying his daughter. Nodding to his smiling wife, Joy, Balakrishnan said, “I think you will all agree with me, Nathaniel (his son-in-law) has chosen well.”

The Minister spoke about the mixed feelings of giving his daughter away, how to sustain a marriage and the joys of parenthood. He also shared the same advice about how the best gift a father could give his children is to love their mother, at his daughter’s wedding:

Take a peek at the video of a blind man advising his blnd sons.

Ps: I will share why is he blind and his 3 sons are also blind in the next post.
Dr. Vivian is not only blind, and all the PAP is blind in the following post.

T

Last edited:

Singapore Dancing Spirit

Alfrescian
Loyal
All the three sons of Dr. Vivian Balakrishnan are gays
And Dr. Bala Krishanan also is a GAY himself according to Lion who is whispering in my ears as I am typing this message

In my dictionary, I do NOT count you are straight even if you are married with KIDS but sleep with guys.
I will consider you as GAY even if you have ONS with guys bit have children/

IN that perspective, Dr. Vivian is blind as he himself a GAY but giving advise sons to date girls.

Dr_vivian family.png

Singapore Dancing Spirit

Alfrescian
Loyal
THIS BLIND MAN NOW LEADS ALL OTHER BLINDMEN IN PARLIAMENT TO AGREE WITH HIM

Vivian Balakrishnan speaks on behalf of himself and for his 3 sons (gay brothers), he agrees repealing Section 377A

YES, ALL IN THE CHAMBER BLINDLY SUPPORTED APPEALIN 377A BECAUSE ALL ARE GAYS THAT THEY CANNOT DENY

SHIT, SO WHAT DO YOU THINK OF PAP NOW?

what is PAP.gif

Last edited:

Singapore Dancing Spirit

Alfrescian
Loyal
Even Dr. Vivian Bala Krishnan's Son-in-law Mr. Nathaniel Gunawan, Natalie Gunawan's husband is also a GAY.

1671734474185.png

What is Mr. Nathaniel P. Gunawan was appointed as Board of Directors of STPI in 2020. But PAP MPs when they swore in as MP, they take oath to serve nation with no fear nor Favour to serve SG. On what basis Mr. Nathaniel P. Gunawan was appointed to the board; Singaporeans may want to know if any Favour involved. He is the Director of Oasis Waters International, a leading consumer goods company which is a national manufacturer & distributor of ready-to-drink water in Indonesia. He has a background in private investments, starting his career at Morgan Stanley and then in a family office, overseeing its public equities portfolio. He is also the Co-Founder & Director of Phoenix Films, a content investment company focusing on production and distribution of Indonesian & Southeast Asian films, with its latest project winning the Golden Leopard at the 2021 Locarno Film Festival, the first Indonesian film to do so

What a great GAY family, sending heartbreaking post about stillborn third child in Facebook. And Hardware Forum sending condolences for an unborn baby.
Under Divine Law, homosexual fornication carries a DEATH PENALTY.

Singapore Dancing Spirit

Alfrescian
Loyal

Dr Vivian Balakrishnan (Minister for Community Development, Youth and Sports & Second Minister for Trade and Industry)​
That is when he became very CURIOUS on boys.

If you ask him, he may say it was just an anxiety.
If you are a bi or bicurious, you will be generalized as GAY.

It is a classic example of a blind leading a blind. Though Few minorities of Singaporeans did like, but vast majority of Singaporeans did NOT like when PAP repealed it in the Parliament. FYI.

vivian-children1.jpeg

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
All the three sons of Dr. Vivian Balakrishnan are gays
And Dr. Bala Krishanan also is a GAY himself according to Lion who is whispering in my ears as I am typing this message

In my dictionary, I do NOT count you are straight even if you are married with KIDS but sleep with guys.
I will consider you as GAY even if you have ONS with guys bit have children/

IN that perspective, Dr. Vivian is blind as he himself a GAY but giving advise sons to date girls.

View attachment 173122
So do the father and the sons engage in mutual analysis ?

Singapore Dancing Spirit

Alfrescian
Loyal
He once offended SDP that they may have Gay agenda, but now Dr Vivian is apologetic to all Gay Friends
Though it is contradicting, he realizes who he is.

Ironically both Vivian and all members of the PAP have a common GAY AGENDA

MEANING THEY ARE ALL GAYS
AND THEY MUST COME OUT OF THEIR CLOSET and then seek mandate.

Singapore Dancing Spirit

Alfrescian
Loyal
WHAT IS A MARRIAGE?

Marriage is a yoke and not a joke. The first marriage in human history came from Adam and Eve. God made it clear in the beginning when there were only two people, one male and one female, that man would leave his father and mother and hold fast to his wife (Genesis 2:22-24). From the very beginning, God created us male and female and made mention that as we become married as male and female, man cannot separate it (Mark 10:6-9).

Marriage is between a man and a woman, only. Even in regard to temptation the Bible speaks about how each man should have his own wife and each woman her own husband (1 Corinthians 7:2). There is no such thing as a same-sex, plural, or any other type of marriage in the Bible except for one that is only between one man and one woman. We live in a day and culture where marriage is something that it never used to be. Even the definition of marriage is up for grabs for whatever seems to be the most popular in any given year or decade. In a marriage, both husband and wife took the OATH under divine law to love each other unconscionably with undivided care and attention. No wife will agree her husband to flirt with other men or boys secretly. No husbands would agree his wife to sleep with other women or girls.

My discernment is that Dr. Vivian Balakrishan is married with kids, but he had sexual counters with boys and such encounters were unknown to Mrs. Joy Balakrishan
How would Mrs. Joy Balakrishan feel if she understands the truth??

Last edited:

Singapore Dancing Spirit

Alfrescian
Loyal
GATE OF HELL

Sadhguru ashram of Isha Foundations is one of the Wonder-lust destinations for many where they get sex orgies or private sex secretly and discreetly as PM Narendra Modi patronize the Ashram for sex but discreetly. The ashram is engaged with the task of controlling mind of an Indvidual under the influence of drugs and satanic evil powers. They may claim they are raising human consciousness among the people. This can bring immense changes to your mind and soul. Sadguru is the guide of this ashram. It is he who can give or show you the right path of life.

This is a hardcore LIE. It may be stupidity as most of the Singaporeans aware who Lucifer is, how he helped to give instincts to both partners and fixes sex mates in SG. It is not new to me. Satan will tell me that Chiou will give these gestures to you and the same devil ask me to give certain gestures to her. SO, she will comply to come behind me. When I look at her eyes, she also could look at me so accurately. I had seen girls so madly waited for me at times. But I leant the deep secrets of satanism NOT to defile my mind and heart. I told devil clearly if i need love and sex, I can find a companion myself and I don't need his help.

KAMA YOGA and other various yoga and meditations taught in the ashram is something different from the other places. It is designed in such a manner so that you can attain peace and happiness in your life through a sexual intimacy with a stranger or orgies ONSITE. It is designed for the happiness of the people. You will get to know many young people who are coming to the ashram to refresh their bodies and mind from all over the world looking for sex. Some people also decide to spend their life to serve the ashram once they like the environment of sex orgies. It is a great step through which one can attain peace of mind. The ashram has already touched the lives of 20 million people all across the world. but none of them will discuss what i am exposing to you tonight.

So, I have an understanding of what is going on inside this Ashram. This guy is the most corrupt man who is a murderer, illegal kidney trade, running an Ashram for LGBTQ+ and it is secret and discreet, He gave the advisory to PM Modi who convinced the Chief of Jstice to repeal section 377A in India. This guy goes to colleges and Universities to promote young children with LGBTQ+

Please take a moment to see how he force the public HOMOSEX HOULD BE TREATED IN THE SAME WAY IT WAS TREATED AS HETEROSEX

He is asking the boys do you enquire about what the heterosexual married couple doing in the bedroom??

Similarly, he implies that No one should ask him what is going on inside his Ashram because he is running sex ring with pedophiles

He claims it is NOT a CIVILIZATION to ask what they are doing inside the bedroom.

But he promotes such unnatural sex and expects people to do it. He thinks he is the most civilized on the world.

To put it in simple words, he says people NOT to express or say a word about homosexual but secretly do it/
He simply covers it up

Mr. K Shanmugam and Chief of Justice from Singapore, LHL may have gotten idea from India, This guy perhaps. Mr. Shanmugam also has a similar viewpoint
I know some of the young boys who graduated from NUS are Shanmugam's sexual partners, But I will need to bring them to testify in due time.

If i summarize this video in one sente
What the hell you are doing with gays, don't tell or discuss but do it in secret

More to come.

Singapore Dancing Spirit

Alfrescian
Loyal
HOW IS SADHGURU IS SUCCESSFUL TO HAVE SO MANY DISCIPLES WHO ARE SEX-SLAVES TO HIM

It is done by the act o mesmerization by the devil (evil powers) under influence of drugs

What is meant by the noun memorization/mesmerization??​

1. The act of mesmerizing, or the state of being mesmerized. Also spelled memorization.
  2. The act of mesmerizing; the state of being mesmerized.
  3. hypnotism
Sad+guru is just an ordinary guy. He is powerless. But devil is simply use him as a sex-cult leader and the evil powers hypnotize and mind control the boys and girls to indulge in sex and only sex as you would see in the video below

You may get to know who his disciples are and who are the sex slaves inside the Ashram

Singapore Dancing Spirit

Alfrescian
Loyal
PLEASE WATCH THE VIDEO BELOW TO SEE HOW HIS HYPNOTISM WORKS

Please see the emotions and the psychology of these sex-slaves are suppressed to follow certain things in their mind. It is evil-spiritual.

It is evil-spatial because the motive of this mass mercerization is meant for group orgies, because he is doing it inside his Ashram, there is NO law is enforced inside the Ashram, some laughing and some crying and some weeping. and some shedding tears. etc. This is called brain washing under the influence of evil spirits and mild drugs Once they are hypnotized, they will serve anything you like. Think of a BDSM master

All these sex-slaves have already denounced their parents and gave away their materiel inheritance from their parents were donated to this Guru for his pleasure. Guru feed them as they are all living in the Ashram

SO, these slaves have nothing to worry about as they Eat, Sleep, sex and yoga repeat- such LGBTQ+ lifestyle. continues everyday

These slaves are leading a polygamy as they get to sleep with strangers. Many westerners visiting Ashram for such sex trips. That is why it was popular all over the world.

Singapore Dancing Spirit

Alfrescian
Loyal
THOUGH SADGURU ALWAYS SAYS ISHA IS THE MAME OF THE MYSTIC POWER, IT DOES NOT BELONG TO ANY RELIGION

A group of mystic Cult group practicing hopeless life on earth to eat, enjoy and die with no goals in life as they fuck and fcuked.
ALL MEN MAY LIKE THIS IDEOLOGY because a life filled with sex with strangers and practicing polygamy with interracial men and women