• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Vivian's son's son die

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
One day my wife who is an Obstetrics and Gynecologist surgeon who sent me the following video.

She said the baby was delivered with amniotic sac. Then I understand the technical things behind this.
She is NOT spoken a word regarding vaccination and complication yet.

I may have to get more details on complications regarding pregnant ladies being vaxxed.
Is the damage only once or lifetime??

The following video shows the baby is unborn yet but still healthy though.

View attachment 172710

Wow, looks like a xenomorph spawn in the Alien movie franchise. :biggrin:

SexOClock

Alfrescian
Loyal
leong-mun-wai-illiterate-Raffles-RI-lousy-school-Vivian-balakrishnan.jpg

Singapore Dancing Spirit

Alfrescian
Loyal
I wonder if the dead fetus will visit grandpa during its 头七.

This is doctrinal fact

The soul of the newborn children will not be reunited with their parents in the future.
Because they never had a life on earth or never had a chance to live.

Only those who lived here on earth will have a chance for the judgment after death to decide the destiny

Though our life here on earth is temporary, but Our Permanent life starts after death

Singapore Dancing Spirit

Alfrescian
Loyal
All must die.
There is an exception to the rule. Certain folks will NEVER see a death.

The Christ's followers who happen to be the last generation before Christ comes will not see a death.
They will get into the immortal bodies (angelic bodies) to live and reign forever (1Cor. 15:23,51-54 Jn. 14:1-3 Lk. 21:34-36 2Cor. 5:1-8 Eph. 5:27; Php. 3:11,20-21 1Th. 2:19; 3:13; 4:13-17; 5:9,23; 2Th. 2:1,7; Col. 3:4; Jas. 5:7-8 1Jn. 2:28; 3:2; 1Pet. 5:4). This one is called rapture or secret coming of Christ.

At the moment there is no preacher in SG or any part of the world qualify for such privilege. It is a waste of time if you happen to hear any preacher preaching. Christ spoke to those religious leaders, woe unto you, hypocrites! for ye shut up the kingdom of heaven against men: for ye neither go in yourselves, neither suffer ye them that are entering to go in Matthew 23:13. Why, these men withhold from men the truth and teach false doctrines. Matthew 23:13

This is where me and devil have a quarrel with. I have discernments that I will be taking up that role of regaining all the spiritual freedom and dominion over satanic powers that was promised to Adam before his fall. Devil is aware that I will not taste death even though I was stabbed almost fatally. A 19-year-old homosexual Singaporean Chinese boy Derrick stabbed me with a knife the blood was gushed out and not getting clot (stopped) but kept rushing out. I still can recall how I lost about more than 2 litters of blood as I was taken to Singapore Changi General Hospital by the Ambulance. It was as almost a fatal wound on the left chest region just about heart and another stab just 1 cm above my kidneys. Because of the blood lost was more than the normal, I was looking forward to my death that evening. I said my last prayer in my heart, it is not in my hands Lord! I leave everything in your hands!! ✅ The first aid ⛑ care giver in the ambulance keeps alerting me and waking me up as I was falling to sleep due to blood lost and I knew i would be unconscious uncontrollably. He says, “U are OK bro”! every few seconds to kept me engaged. He said I will be alright as long as i don't fall asleep. I remember i was taken to the emergency ward and lost my conscious and I regained conscious only after 3 days in ICU.

It was a miraculous as i was discharged from hospital. In 2017, I saw only the Hand of God coming down from above and put a mark my forehead while devil was also present. Three days later, I discerned that that mark was meant for my protection as devil is going to instigate a pandemic all over the world and millions of people going to die. Let me say it again, God did not initiate or ask devil to initiate such pandemic, but it was devil's own will and decision to do so, God is aware of devil's plan, and He put a mark on my head for my protection, I told all my friends about the pandemic nobody believed me. But in 2020, my inboxes were overwhelmed with messages from all over the world asking me how I predicted so accurately. It is an open secret as I have already revealed to you.

I knew the truth and the devil knew this truth
and now you all knew it.

I knew the facts because I can even read the mind of devil at times. God also CONFIRMED it through signs and wonders.
I am predicting again one third of the WORLD POPULATION will be gone sooner. You can expect more Indian diaspora who are infiltrated into all over the world causing a great damage. They will be gone forever as they can never be corrected or rebuked.

After the one third of the population is filtered out, some of you will not taste death. I can tell if you are eligible when we meet you all in person.

More truths to come.

Last edited:

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The proper sequence :
Vivian's son's son died.
Vivian's son died.
Vivian died.
Finally humbalang died.

Singapore Dancing Spirit

Alfrescian
Loyal
vivian-joy_3.jpg

Like mom like the daughter is an idiom of expression.
It is often said when a daughter takes after her mother in terms of mannerisms, interests, behavior, etc.

Apparently, she has a flat chest and chicken legs. All because of her mom