• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Vivian's son's son die

saynotomsm

Alfrescian
Loyal
Screenshot_20221218-155149_Telegram.jpg

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Could it be her cheebye too tight?
If it's a large cheebye like @ginfreely's, the baby can stay inside till 3 years old and walk out.

Everyday can eat her pussy curry inside her cunt from her customers.
If pussy too tight, can C section lah. Heads going to roll at KK for this stillborn.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
read somewhere , Vivian and wife attended a funeral wake just on 11 Dec 2022 , 3 days before grandchild still birth on 14 Dec 2022.

View attachment 172683

The Chinese believe that everything forms the two sides of a same coin: for example, death and birth are linked.

Confucius said: [zh zh=”未知生 焉知死” py=”wèi zhīshēngyān zhī sǐ” en=”How can you know what death is before knowing what life is?”].
If i were the parents of the late Edward Go, I will take out my shoes and throw at this son of a bitch, have the audacity to show up at my son's funeral. The lancheow Vivian's son must have been super duper white horse during NS. I bet he was never asked to run into a burning building.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Are they registered as Indian in their birth cert? Bala junior son of Ramasamy Muthusamy?
But in singapore, Indian can be transformed into Malay mah. U donch know meh? So whatever they put on their death cert is tak pakay

• Haha
Reactions: Rus

Singapore Dancing Spirit

Alfrescian
Loyal
How do you want your grandchild to die?
- Inside the womb?
- Outside the womb?
One day my wife who is an Obstetrics and Gynecologist surgeon who sent me the following video.

She said the baby was delivered with amniotic sac. Then I understand the technical things behind this.
She is NOT spoken a word regarding vaccination and complication yet.

I may have to get more details on complications regarding pregnant ladies being vaxxed.
Is the damage only once or lifetime??

The following video shows the baby is unborn yet but still healthy though.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
One day my wife who is an Obstetrics and Gynecologist sent me the following video.

She said the baby was delivered with amniotic sac. Then I realize the technical things behind this complication.
She is NOT spoken a word regarding vaccination yet.

I may have to get more details on complications regarding pregnant ladies being vaxxed.
Is the damage only once or lifetime??

The following video shows the baby is unborn yet but still healthy though.

View attachment 172710
Uphold your integrity and lose your job or follow the narrative and keep your job. Not a hard choice for many.

Last edited:

Singapore Dancing Spirit

Alfrescian
Loyal
How do you want your grandchild to die?
- Inside the womb?
- Outside the womb?
Oy

Uphold your integrity and lose your job or follow the narrative and keep your job. Not a hard choice for many.
HAHA

Before I take the vaccination, I did seek for my spiritual approval, and I believe the approval was given exclusively for me that i will not get any side effects. I do not know how it may work for others when the drug was NOT really tested properly by the Pfizer who admitted it recently.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Could it be her cheebye too tight?
Her cheebye is so tight that air cannot go in to keep the baby alive.... That's why it's important for preggies to walk with their legs open without panties so air can easily get into the womb.

Last edited: