• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Video of crazy lady who blocked lot 1 carpark for 1 hr

Spock

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Woman driver deliberately block carpark exit for 1 hour.

this one have to ask LTA, they regulate the rule

BTW there are car park with more than one exit

I am talking about exit gantries not the exits. I can understand that there may be only one exit due to space constraints but most shopping malls have more than one exit gantry even if they only have one exit point.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

People such as the woman driver don't know how to let go.

Letting go is easy, once you realize that there's really nothing to cling onto in the first place.

Many people cling onto people and things: jobs, money, relationships etc for security and identity.

oli9

Alfrescian
Loyal
I applaud the CSI team! Hou sai lei!!!! Now lets go after that bitch & burn her alive!!!!

blindswordsman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Woman driver blocks Lot 1 carpark exit for over 1 hour as her free ticket doesnt

The Policemen did not take down the car number or her particulars, and let her drive off. When he went up and asked them if they had the licence plate number, they said no, so he informed them of it.

"The Policemen said it was best to resolve the issue first by getting her to move."

This incident shows the police officers are not well trained in law enforcement. In USA, they would have handcuffed her first and talk later. Since the Little India riot, police officers are seen as inefficient. There are sufficient grounds to cuff her; lunacy, causing public disorder, disorderly behaviour, etc. Not even taking down her particulars and letting the bitch drive off like a queen? It is a joke in sinkie land.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Woman driver blocks Lot 1 carpark exit for over 1 hour as her free ticket doesnt

now i feel that THailand and Malaysia is so much better...the people there do not behave like this.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Knnccb Should just get some ah nehs to flip her fucking car with her still inside.

Burn that flipped over car,
With her inside.

And when the fire going good and strong,
Toss that bitch steffychun on it to bbq her to a fucking cheebye crisp

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
selfish bitch.
can drive car but so gian on a free parking ticket. hahaha
summore drive QQ, a rich taitai wannabe.

it jus like some drivers got money buy car but cannot put car park coupons.:biggrin:

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
it jus like some drivers got money buy car but cannot put car park coupons.:biggrin:

Few people truly have the money to buy a car - they have to use credit to do so.

Have money to buy car = go to a car showroom, point to the car you want, pay the amount in full in cash, and drive away.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How differently would the police have responded if the driver was CSJ's sister?

I think activated SWAT liao

Last edited:

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Few people truly have the money to buy a car - they have to use credit to do so.

Have money to buy car = go to a car showroom, point to the car you want, pay the amount in full in cash, and drive away.
true.
CASH IS KING!
dont even need to ask how much.

Last edited:

Annunaki

Alfrescian
Loyal
Crazy lau cb must have forgotten to take her morning medication or have been skipping her IMH appointments.

blindswordsman

Alfrescian
Loyal

This car is a rental car from Chery Vertex. Not her car no wonder she fark care and block the exit

Someone from the car rental company should post this bitch's name and address here to show the world what kind of beast she is.

Last edited:

jw5

Loyal

So strange, since the staff already opened the barrier for her, why still don't move? waiting for what?

I recall during NSF time, we would say "waiting for Christmas". :biggrin:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

I recall during NSF time, we would say "waiting for Christmas". :biggrin:

Yeah lor don't know waiting for what, must be another crazy foreigner or IMH case...

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

One word, sinkees really useless. only dare to bully the weak and fear the wicked.

This type of situation, no need talk so much, take a key and give the chee bye slut car a nice paint job. Sinkees really so useless meh? or sinkees really life so good , can wait 1 hour in car park?

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

OK, don't say ah chon tua kang only. if me kena stucked in car park for 1 hour becos of such chee bye, me will politely ask chee bye driver to move. don't move can, my keys more sharper or a car paint more nice. paint a few tattoos on car can liao lor.

KNN, talk nicely, dun want listen, then tattoo lor. only sinkees will wait for 1 hour to get out of car park.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

One word, sinkees really useless. only dare to bully the weak and fear the wicked.

This type of situation, no need talk so much, take a key and give the chee bye slut car a nice paint job. Sinkees really so useless meh? or sinkees really life so good , can wait 1 hour in car park?

You cannot luan luan lai if you are a Sinkie, must be meek and obey the law, cannot take the law into your own hands. Otherwise the courts will humtum you jialat jialat.

On the other hand, if you are a FT, maybe it is possible to whack the woman and her car. Can cham siong with the courts to be lenient or let you go free. SG govt has to give face to your country's embassy, you see.