• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Video of crazy lady who blocked lot 1 carpark for 1 hr

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
1 hour? What the hell is the management doing? They should open up the entering barrier for those vehicles at the rear to make their way out. Leave the woman alone. She has got the whole Woman's Charter behind her. :kma:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Woman driver deliberately block carpark exit for 1 hour.

What a bitch, I suspect she is from PRC. This is typical of their behaviour.

Stomp | Monday, Jan 13, 2014 Stomp contributor M was stuck in the Lot 1 carpark for over an hour after a woman refused to move her car, bearing the licence plate number SJR 392E, from the exit because her complimentary ticket had some issues.

The contributor said the woman did not move her car when Lot 1 staff and passers-by tried to talk to her, and even refused to drive away when police arrived. She reportedly only moved when police told her that they would have to arrest her if she did not move. She also told the staff that she won't move, even when the barrier was raised for her. Some who came across the videos of the incident on Facebook, shared by user Ridwan Tan, have questioned why the woman did not just pay the toll and leave and instead, chose to block everyone who was trying to exit the carpark. M elaborates: "This woman refused to leave even after police arrive on the scene.

She held up every car in the mall, including families with innocent kids, for more than an hour due to some problem with her complimentary ticket. "Cars were lined up all the way to Basement two, including mine. I saw the incident at 9.30pm, but I was told it started since before 9pm. It ended at around 10pm. "She refused to wind down her window, and only did so when a crowd formed outside her car. Lot 1 security and management asked her politely to reverse her car so that they could solve the problem, but she refused. "Passers-by then started talking to her, and some addressed her politely. She still refused to budge. This was when some people in the crowd got agitated and started throwing remarks at her. Some even yelled at her." - See more at: http://ride.asiaone.com/news/genera...her-complimentary-ticket#sthash.PO7VjcAV.dpuf

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Woman driver deliberately block carpark exit for 1 hour.

Stomper no ball. If me, I will go to her and pull her out from car and move her car away.No happy she can sue me.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

Stomper no ball. If me, I will go to her and pull her out from car and move her car away.No happy she can sue me.

I would have started whacking her car until she moved.

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

That is no different from her idiot attitude.

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

What a bitch, I suspect she is from PRC. This is typical of their behaviour.

Stomp | Monday, Jan 13, 2014 Stomp contributor M was stuck in the Lot 1 carpark for over an hour after a woman refused to move her car, bearing the licence plate number SJR 392E, from the exit because her complimentary ticket had some issues.

The contributor said the woman did not move her car when Lot 1 staff and passers-by tried to talk to her, and even refused to drive away when police arrived. She reportedly only moved when police told her that they would have to arrest her if she did not move. She also told the staff that she won't move, even when the barrier was raised for her. Some who came across the videos of the incident on Facebook, shared by user Ridwan Tan, have questioned why the woman did not just pay the toll and leave and instead, chose to block everyone who was trying to exit the carpark. M elaborates: "This woman refused to leave even after police arrive on the scene.

You can take the Tiong out of China but you can never take the China out of Tiong :rolleyes:
See lah , even Tiong also don't give a hoot to jiak liao bee mata :p
What kind of a name is Ridwan Tan ?
What's next ? Kumar Lee ? Hock Beng Singh ?
:eek:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

So strange, since the staff already opened the barrier for her, why still don't move? waiting for what?

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

<A href="https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=600009390070932">Posted <ABBR title=2014-01-13T14:36:22+00:00 class=published itemprop="commentTime">Yesterday, 10:36 PM</ABBR> Toothiewabbit
  • <!-- ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- -->
    [*]
    [URL="http://www.mycarforum.com/user/98256-toothiewabbit/"]Toothiewabbit

<TBODY>
    6th Gear

The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.

rank8.gif

The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Junked this users' posts.

</TBODY>
<!--
-->

<!--cached-Mon, 13 Jan 2014 14:36:23 +0000-->Berncsp76, on 13 Jan 2014 - 4:35 PM, said:[/URL]
Part 2] Stubborn Woman driver blocks Lot 1 carpark exit --- argue argue argue...

In part 2, can tell she was not responding well to taunts, veri emo liao.

Emo people aleadie hard to handle and pacify.....but an emo aunt?? Haiya!!!!!

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Posted <ABBR title=2014-01-13T14:02:15+00:00 class=published itemprop="commentTime">Yesterday, 10:02 PM</ABBR> Pentux
  • <!-- ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- -->
  • Pentux
    2nd Gear

The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.

rank4.gif

The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

<TBODY>
    </TBODY>
<!--
-->

<!--cached-Mon, 13 Jan 2014 14:02:16 +0000-->Berncsp76, on 13 Jan 2014 - 8:28 PM, said:
Vehicle Details
Vehicle No.: SJR392E
Vehicle Type: R11 - Private Hire (Self-Drive) Station Wagon/Jeep/Land Rover
Vehicle Attachment 1: No Attachment
Vehicle Scheme: Normal
Vehicle Make: CHERY
Vehicle Model: V5 2.4L AUTO ABS AIRBAG SUNROOF 2WD
Chassis No.: LVVDB24B87D249948
Propellant: Petrol
Engine No.: 4G64S4MSDT5844
Engine Capacity: 2350 cc
Maximum Power Output: 95.0 kW (127 bhp)
Maximum Laden Weight: 2030 kg
Unladen Weight: 1505 kg
Year Of Manufacture: 2007
Original Registration Date: 04 Jun 2009
Lifespan Expiry Date: -
COE Category: B - Car (1601cc & above)
Quota Premium: $200.00(
mad.gif
)
COE Expiry Date: 03 Jun 2019
Road Tax Expiry Date: 03 Jun 2014
PARF Eligibility Expiry Date: 03 Jun 2019
Inspection Due Date: 03 Jun 2014
Intended Transfer Date: 14 Jan 2014

QAoQC0r.jpg

rifle.gif
rifle.gif

Bro u how to retrieve such details? Agent acct?

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Posted <ABBR title=2014-01-13T15:05:14+00:00 class=published itemprop="commentTime">Yesterday, 11:05 PM</ABBR> Atonchia
  • Atonchia
    6th Gear

rank8.gif

<TBODY>
    </TBODY>
<!--
-->

<!--cached-Mon, 13 Jan 2014 15:05:14 +0000-->Apparently, this is not the 1st time she did such stunt already.

The Lot 1 was a repeat case from same lady.

So she already sold the car, because the intended transfer date is 14 Jan 2014

<!--signature-cached-Mon, 13 Jan 2014 15:05:14 +0000-->Be not afraid of moving slowly. Be afraid only of standing still.

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Posted <ABBR title=2014-01-13T15:51:18+00:00 class=published itemprop="commentTime">Yesterday, 11:51 PM</ABBR> Yamapi
  • Yamapi
    2nd Gear

rank4.gif

<TBODY>
    </TBODY>
<!--
-->

<!--cached-Mon, 13 Jan 2014 15:55:57 +0000-->This car is a rental car from Chery Vertex. Not her car no wonder she fark care and block the exit

208275_2b.jpg

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset

find out where this bitch stays, make her pay :p:p:p

Seee3

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

We have not learned from our ft. I thought the correct action should be
1 smash windscreen with concrete slab or dustbin
2 signal to driver that it is safe to flee
3. Overturn vehicle
4. Set fire

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Someone should have mobilize the mall staff and the drivers behind to literally carry the car with her in it away from the entrance.

oratedar

Alfrescian
Loyal

Someone should have mobilize the mall staff and the drivers behind to literally carry the car with her in it away from the entrance.

Police cannot arrest her for causing public nuisance? No balls? Really fuck up.

Spock

Alfrescian
Loyal

For a place like a shopping mall, why is there only one exit gantry in the carpark?

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

For a place like a shopping mall, why is there only one exit gantry in the carpark?

this one have to ask LTA, they regulate the rule

BTW there are car park with more than one exit

Last edited:

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Woman driver blocks Lot 1 carpark exit for over 1 hour as her free ticket doesnt

Sometimes the Law here protects idiots like ths bitch. Dun you all agree that this bitch deserve a good hammering.

However if you lay one finger on her, police comes after you.