• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Video of crazy lady who blocked lot 1 carpark for 1 hr

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Woman driver blocks Lot 1 carpark exit for over 1 hour as her free ticket doesnt work

Unbelievably unethical behaviour.

What would you have done, if you were in one of the many cars stuck behind her?

lot1newmain_0.jpg

http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/s...it-for-over-an-hour-because-her-complimentary

STOMPer M was stuck in the Lot 1 carpark for over an hour after a woman refused to move her car from the exit because her complimentary ticket had some issues.

The STOMPer said the woman did not move her car when Lot 1 staff and passers-by tried to talk to her, and even refused to drive away when the Police arrived.

She reportedly only moved when the Police told her that they would have to arrest her if she did not move.

M elaborates:

"This woman refused to leave even after police arrive on the scene. She held up every car in the mall, including families with innocent kids, for more than an hour due to some problem with her complimentary ticket.

"Cars were lined up all the way to Basement two, including mine. I saw the incident at 9.30pm, but I was told it started since before 9pm. It ended at around 10pm.

"She refused to wind down her window, and only did so when a crowd formed outside her car. Lot 1 security and management asked her politely to reverse her car so that they could solve the problem, but she refused.

"Passers-by then started talking to her, and some addressed her politely. She still refused to budge. This was when some people in the crowd got agitated and started throwing remarks at her. Some even yelled at her.

"Even when the barrier was lifted for her, she did not budge. The Police finally arrived, and asked for her to move, but she still refused. So they said if she did not comply they would have to arrest her. That was when she finally moved.

"The Policemen did not take down the car number or her particulars, and let her drive off. When he went up and asked them if they had the licence plate number, they said no, so he informed them of it.

"The Policemen said it was best to resolve the issue first by getting her to move."

Video :

http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/s...it-for-over-an-hour-because-her-complimentary

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Woman driver blocks Lot 1 carpark exit for over 1 hour as her free ticket doesnt

[video=youtube;Zx8qNKbC4go]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zx8qNKbC4go[/video]

kezgtree

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Woman driver blocks Lot 1 carpark exit for over 1 hour as her free ticket doesnt

What nationality?

kohpc

Alfrescian
Loyal

No consideration for others. Not long back there was some idiot who parked his car occupying 2 lots in CGH. Another inconsiderate asshole. I felt like spitting on his windscreen but was afraid of cameras catching my anti social actions and of my picture being put on youtube or the fucking Stomp.

No_Collar

Alfrescian
Loyal

Guess the race?? :biggrin:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

[video=youtube;g-avNAV5gFA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-avNAV5gFA[/video]

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

CLAP! CLAP! CLAP! Sinkees really gracious. Cars lined up till basement 2 still boh dai jee!

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

This mad woman must be ykhuser....the resident cheapo charlie here.
Too free to waste an hour to get free parking....wondered why barrier lifted she also refuse to budge.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Luckily is LOT1 and not MUSTAFA shopping centre.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal

Police should have issued her a fine for Inconsiderate Behaviour since so many people were inconvenienced by her actions. I would have issued her that fine if I were a cop. As an ordinary person in society, I'd have to satisfy myself probably just with vulgar verbal language.

Cheers!

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

This mad woman must be ykhuser....the resident cheapo charlie here.
Too free to waste an hour to get free parking....wondered why barrier lifted she also refuse to budge.

Gian png mentality. Cannot fully utilize the free parking, she mm gam wan, cannot sleep well at night, and if shes dies she cannot die in peace. :cool:

Jlokta

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

How come nobody asked who she voted for? :biggrin:

king_of_abalone

Alfrescian
Loyal

Wonder what was her problem? Face and ego issue?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Wonder what was her problem? Face and ego issue?

A matter of principles. 原则问题. :biggrin:

Ticket says free parking so definitely must receive free parking. Otherwise it is a breach of contract.

king_of_abalone

Alfrescian
Loyal

By the way this ain't no Infiniti "high-powered luxury car", this is a friggin Chery!

Last edited:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

She is demonstrating. If it was against the PAP she would have been thrown into jail but since it was against the mall she just got a warning.

king_of_abalone

Alfrescian
Loyal

A matter of principles. 原则问题. :biggrin:

Ticket says free parking so definitely must receive free parking. Otherwise it is a breach of contract.

I am sure if she had reversed and parked one side to let other cars through, and called the carpark attendant to resolve the problem, she would have gotten her free parking anyway without causing such a Hoo-ha