• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Video of crazy lady who blocked lot 1 carpark for 1 hr

ryutanahgou

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Woman driver blocks Lot 1 carpark exit for over 1 hour as her free ticket doesnt

Bitch needs a good screw by a gorilla

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Woman driver blocks Lot 1 carpark exit for over 1 hour as her free ticket doesnt

"The Policemen did not take down the car number or her particulars, and let her drive off. When he went up and asked them if they had the licence plate number, they said no, so he informed them of it.

"The Policemen said it was best to resolve the issue first by getting her to move."

The police were just too lazy to write report. Nowadays, police are practically useless unless your are elite where they've got no choice but to write report and follow up.

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Why can't a woman be more like a man?
Men are so decent, such regular chaps;
Ready to help you through any mishaps;
Ready to buck you up whenever you're glum.
Why can't a woman be a chum?

Why is thinking something women never do?
And why is logic never even tried?
Straightening up their hair is all they ever do.
Why don't they straighten up the mess that's inside?

Why can't a woman behave like a man?
If I was a woman who'd been to a ball,
Been hailed as a princess by one and by all;
Would I start weeping like a bathtub overflowing,
Or carry on as if my home were in a tree?
Would I run off and never tell me where I'm going?
Why can't a woman be like me?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nNq8hRwCLBQ

What is "this video contains UMG lah SME lah VEVO lah ... playback is restricted on certain sites"? Sammyboy blacklisted by Youtube?

Last edited:

rambo22

Alfrescian
Loyal

i pity her husband

siao char boh

menopause woman

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

why no-one politicize this thread??????????

You must have missed it.
Few posts ago already asked who she voted for....
I believe she and those kuai kuai queuing behind her for 1 hour all the way to basement 2 are pap voters....
Used to getting fucked without a whimper...

Jlokta

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

You didn't see post#12 and 14? :biggrin:

hehehehe... pai seh lah, couldn't help but to have a go at it.

fun to see Sammy coming at us like a mad dog in his pro 超级白 persona sometimes. :biggrin:

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal

useless poddles....just drag her out of the car and takedown..

let the real cops shows you how its done..

[video=youtube;1kz8RAQq0GM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1kz8RAQq0GM[/video]

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal

like this goondu witch forgot to remove her cashcard and got deduct before the complimentary card was inserted...so she got pissed...and expect the mall to refund her.....jesus christ......she kena cursed til kingdom come.

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

the way the police acted, it means can do anything and get away with it?

king_of_abalone

Alfrescian
Loyal

like this goondu witch forgot to remove her cashcard and got deduct before the complimentary card was inserted...so she got pissed...and expect the mall to refund her.....jesus christ......she kena cursed til kingdom come.

really... you think that's what happened? what a fucking bitch she is, if that's true... seems like SG is full of these people who can do nothing wrong.... they are always right, never wrong.. it is never their fault or mistake

Last edited:

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

who design a carpark with only one exit? what stupidity.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Luckily I stay away from sinkies.

oli9

Alfrescian
Loyal

I look down on inconsiderate women drivers. I look down even more on Chery owners. Cheapo cars begets cheapo owners. Carpark also cannot pay. Fark lah. Take bicycle better!

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

welcome to stinkpaore.....

where the people are yeow kwees and cheapskates ....learning from the ultimate cheapo yeow kwees who eat 2.50 nasi padang and steals toothpicks to jiak kao poon....

goes to show....no matter how much you can claim to pay these bastards, some basic traits can never change.....

cheap (and corrupted) bastards......