• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Video: Ang mo fights with Sinkie on the road. 1-0

akasha

Alfrescian
Loyal
Disagree, think Sinkees can fight if on fair terms. Sinking land justice system side Ang Mohs or Sinkees? If really fair, me very sure the Ang Moh will 'do snake'.

Unfornutaely, the Sinkees have to worry about losing his job, paying fine, going to jail, losing his wife and kids. That's why become balless lor.

Singaporeans aint got balls.

No?

Then why did they vote and vote and vote again for PAP knowing that they will be fucked and screwed by PAP

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This Mat biker are damn stupid. Should take put backpack a side and take off the helmet, use the helmet the hit it on the opponent face.
Now with this video , I sure his friend will laugh at him if he join any bike group.

He should have done a headbutt with his helmet on. He could have won the fight.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
This Mat biker are damn stupid. Should take put backpack a side and take off the helmet, use the helmet the hit it on the opponent face.
Now with this video , I sure his friend will laugh at him if he join any bike group.

no... he should have unzip and use his schlong to slap boss sam... oop i mean the angmoh.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
OK, both are dangerous road users. Me both also no sarport. Same skin or dialect with me also no support. Just because of these 2 jokers, behind traffic jam, and also endanger their own lives. KNN.

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My style would be to use my arm to wrestle around his neck and then using the index and middle fingers of the other arm to poke real hard into his eyes.

my sifu told me first thing is to kick opponent's cock hard that will give you five minutes to ponder what the next step is ... or to run

but this can not apply to ang mor, if you have problem with ang mor you better quick say "solly sir solly sir" :o:o

jw5

Loyal
kick opponent's cock hard or kick opponent's hard cock? :eek:

my sifu told me first thing is to kick opponent's cock hard that will give you five minutes to ponder what the next step is ... or to run

but this can not apply to ang mor, if you have problem with ang mor you better quick say "solly sir solly sir" :o:o

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
All talk like fighting expert here.

Later go outside bump into ang mor say "solly sir solly sir"

:rolleyes:
Hehehe. Me very civilise one so cannot fight. I worry scare my companion, then how? But my driver will take care of anyone who try to scare my companion. Afterall, here we talk laws.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Whatever grudge you may have against Mats, I think we should stick together as S'poreans against foreigners and the Pappies for opening our doors to these scumbags.

If only it were that simple. The fact of the matter is sinkies aren't even united. What with m&ds calling chinese squatters on their lands despite being born in the country and served NS.

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sinkies must stand up to every arrogant ang moh in SG. This country is no longer a British colony and the East is now Red as shown by the dominance of China and the decline of the West. Ang mohs in SG are here for the good life, jobs, education, etc. In other parts of Asia, like Bangkok, they are there for sex, drugs, human trafficking, etc.

Helmet guy speak Angmoh language, already lose the advantage. 2 helmets also cannot win if English is used.

When it comes to English, Angmoh is the bestest.