• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Video: Ang mo fights with Sinkie on the road. 1-0

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A few quick pointers for people who get into brawls: 1) Never get pinned to the ground. If you do, try to recover as quickly as possible. 2) Protect and shield your head from blows. 3) No matter how big and strong your opponent is, take out his knees and he is toast.

WOW laksaboy!!! You are an expert in fighting too. Thanks for this advice now i am sure we can win ufc fights.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
A few quick pointers for people who get into brawls:

1) Never get pinned to the ground. If you do, try to recover as quickly as possible.

2) Protect and shield your head from blows.

3) No matter how big and strong your opponent is, take out his knees and he is toast.

wrong. 1st you must b prepared to fight if you wanna start one.

a. watch more movies on fighting, it helps if you hv not fought before.
b. never fight with bare hands..
c. alway keep weapon if not a lookout for potential weapon to whack the other bugger.

obviously he was stupid enough to keep the helmet on.
if he has used his helmet with full effect, head butting or swing it at the other bugger he would hv won.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is not elite angmo but a lasup angmo driving cheapo car.
Mat malu sia.....he gave it a shot but lost mano a mano.
Funny how both listens to the guy taking the vid and stopped....both not exactly interested in fighting on.....angmo bruised his bald head :biggrin:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
wrong. 1st you must b prepared to fight if you wanna start one.

a. watch more movies on fighting, it helps if you hv not fought before.
b. never fight with bare hands..
c. alway keep weapon if not a lookout for potential weapon to whack the other bugger.

obviously he was stupid enough to keep the helmet on.
if he has used his helmet with full effect, head butting or swing it at the other bugger he would hv won.

laksaboy is a genius in fighting did you know that along with other talents.

GramStroker

Alfrescian
Loyal
Once again this ang moh has done his race proud. Now the loser can go beat up some south Asian foreign worker for second place.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is not elite angmo but a lasup angmo driving cheapo car.
Mat malu sia.....he gave it a shot but lost mano a mano.
Funny how both listens to the guy taking the vid and stopped....both not exactly interested in fighting on.....angmo bruised his bald head :biggrin:

I wonder if the mat will complain of racism? Oh yeah only used against chinese.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yippee!! Five more of such videos and another riot will happen

Thanks Pap! You're the best!

Yes hope all these pent up anger will escalate into something tangible.....then its huat time for vile pappies.
Remember all we need is a spark....that's how Arab spring was triggered.

Royalblood

Alfrescian
Loyal
Although the biker lost, I give him a thumbs up for fighting back against the prick beer bellied angmo.

Can tell that the biker dun have any fighting experience, while that fuckin arrogant prick angmo seems like he has some sort of martial arts training judging from the way he slam him to the ground and the way he arm locked the biker.

Too many cases of angmo bullying and insulting the locals already. These angmo pricks have overstayed their welcome and it is only a matter of time they get their due deserve hard ramming in the butthole.

oli9

Alfrescian
Loyal
A few quick pointers for people who get into brawls:

1) Never get pinned to the ground. If you do, try to recover as quickly as possible.

2) Protect and shield your head from blows.

3) No matter how big and strong your opponent is, take out his knees and he is toast.

One-on-one fist fight tips - Always aim for the genitals.

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the motorcyclist (with helmet for head protection) had the advantage but squandered it by getting grounded. what a dumbass! :rolleyes:

Jeez...wrestling with a backpack....whats the singo thinking....take off the helmet and swing it.

Well, then charge the guy like a bull and headbutt him in the face with the helmet on.

This Mat biker are damn stupid. Should take put backpack a side and take off the helmet, use the helmet the hit it on the opponent face.
Now with this video , I sure his friend will laugh at him if he join any bike group.