• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Video: Ang mo fights with Sinkie on the road. 1-0

Midway

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How come never use "silat"? First, the "kuda-kuda" must be stable (stance must be stable), then you can divert ang moh;s blow away from you and whack the vital organs on the side.
Then hit the back of the knee to make him kneel and whack the face or worst case scenario, bludgeon the neck. Easy mah!

Don't even have time to remove his helmet.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
m&d smart lah... he knew this botak is a born loser. never win before.. let him win once, otherwise his comrade casey will call his parents a wuzz.

if you always win like me hor.. sometime loss once or twice is ok, otherwise everyday eat lobster also no fun. just like some pple here everyday must soursoup.

:biggrin: Power seriously i bet blindswordman would have thought of this idea. Ya la let this ang moh win this one. He's brave. Of course when he's chinese suddenly all that doesn't apply.

ChenHaoNan

Alfrescian
Loyal
What will be the result if the ang moh had clashed with one of these three sinkies instead?
image.jpg

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Stupid, just one kick on the ball, the ang mo will drop on the floor and you can do what you like.

There is a risk with kicking balls. If you're not fast enough your opponent will kiap your leg with his legs then break it.