• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Use of term "extremist political provocateurs" shows PAP is panicking

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I'm surprised an article written in this manner is even published in the ST.

I have a hard time trying to understand what he is trying to say and it reminds me of what academics write to refute each other.

It serves to obfuscate people more than anything else and I think most people will either skip it or stop reading after a few paragraphs.

Basically a bombastic person who tries to play the role of faithful lapdog by papering over two bread and butter woes faced by Singaporeans and basically adopting a high brow and occasionally dismissive tone very typical of PAP. Notice also the repeated mantra of staying positive. Like MLM speaker.

freedalas

Alfrescian
Loyal
There's only one way to response to people like Devadas. Show him the middle finger accompanied by the commentary "FUCK YOU!"

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
this piece is amazing!!!!talk about emotionally charged and inciting extremism!!!!road down slippery path to fear,anxiety,despair and hopelessness!!!!talk about dehumanizing and insignificanzing and downplaying ur opponents,making them look dumb and ignorant!!!!!!!

Lionheart

Alfrescian
Loyal
hard truths are painful to swallow
losers here always try to avoid facing the truth
no balls to fight
no brains to rebutt
all losers and motherboard cowards

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hard truths are painful to swallow
no balls to fight
no brains to rebutt
all losers and motherboard cowards

kopiuncle go give dog fark

if you find hard truths are painful to swallow
no balls to fight
no brains to rebutt
all losers and motherboard cowards .

hahahhahahahaaaa.............

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
3 Simple Facts.

HC losing money in investments.

CPF Min Sum keeps rising FAST!

I worry for my CPF.

I worry for Singapore!

Why stop Ah Roy from speaking up?

He is addressing serious concerns.

How much more money do you want, you are already billionaires!! you Mutter Fackers!! AH LOONG!

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Basically a bombastic person who tries to play the role of faithful lapdog by papering over two bread and butter woes faced by Singaporeans and basically adopting a high brow and occasionally dismissive tone very typical of PAP. Notice also the repeated mantra of staying positive. Like MLM speaker.

And tries to come across as being an objective person, who gives both sides of the story.

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
This guy is even more cheem and dangerous than that Kishore Ah neh. At least, the latter is unashamedly a PAP dog. But this fella tries hard to pass off as a wolf in sheep's clothing. Hump the Oppo leg one time and hump the PAP leg many times (kukubird- you have competition).

If he thinks he has been engaged in constructive politics, why doesnt he hop onto the PAP bandwagon? With his colorful talents and pedigree quaslifications, he should do well in an SMC and show his masters a trick or two.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This guy is even more cheem and ndangerous than that Kishore Ah neh. At least, the latter is unashamedly a PAP dog. But this fella tries hard to pass off as a wolf in sheep's clothing. Hump the Oppo leg one time and hump the PAP leg many times (kukubird- you have competition).

If he thinks he has been engaged in constructive politics, why doesnt he hop onto the PAP bandwagon? With his colorful talents and pedigree quaslifications, he should do well in an SMC and show his masters a trick or two.

Dont rule this Ah Neh out. He could be in the line-up next GE.

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm surprised an article written in this manner is even published in the ST.

I have a hard time trying to understand what he is trying to say and it reminds me of what academics write to refute each other.

It serves to obfuscate people more than anything else and I think most people will either skip it or stop reading after a few paragraphs.

Not just him. The elites here talk like a jargon speech machine. I spoke to an american professor and even he does not speak like the elite local cunts

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not just him. The elites here talk like a jargon speech machine. I spoke to an american professor and even he does not speak like the elite local cunts

thats why u can never convince people like LHL and LKY and the rest of them elites they are wrong or have failed,in their minds they have already built this intricate web of lies and this fantastical house of cards that regardless of what happens,their cause is just,they did everything with the best intentions and what they seek is only the truth,they will write books to justify what they have done,.....but i am only a normal person, am full of conflicting issues and feelings,every move i make is burdened with guilt.

have u watched shutter island?its like trying to convince a highly intelligent man he is a mental ward patient,that everything he believed in,everything he though he was doing was a lie,how can his mind accept it?every piece of evidence u show him,every bit of reality and common sense u throw at him,his mind will desperately conjure up with more excuses and fantasies to keep believing,a lie is better than the sad ugly truth.....poor poor loong,from young to old he was brought up to believe he was a god,but when in truth he is born a clown.....now the 6 layers of inception dream is falling apart,crashing all around him,the trauma he has endured his entire childhood from his old man the psycho.......

do it LOONG PUT THE RUTGER IN UR MOUTH AND PULL THE TRIGGER!!!!!

IS IT BETTER TO DIE A GOOD MAN OR LIVE A MONSTER??????

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
"DEVADAS KRISHNADAS" - Guess what race?

OMG ITS SHITSKIN RACE!