• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Airshow 2024, Singapore's islamists plan allahu akbar protest – Letters For Palestine: With Love, From Singapore

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Hamas, doctrinally follows the Islamic conduct of warfare ie, no killing of non combatants, no fighting with trees, plantations and crops and no slaughtering of any animals.

Unlike the ZioNazis.
Why does the Islamic conduct of warfare need to specify no fighting with trees? Is it because muslims are generally dumb and are not able to differentiate between a tree and an enemy combatant? Honest question.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hamas has consistently followed the islamic conduct of warfare - genocide, mass slaughter, rape, looting, kidnapping, seizing war booty.

Hamas now getting a taste of their own islamic war code. Kill all of hamas.
There are no genocide, mass slaughter nir rape in Islamic war code.
Confiscation of wealth is war reparations.
Even christian scholars admit the superiority if it

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why does the Islamic conduct of warfare need to specify no fighting with trees? Is it because muslims are generally dumb and are not able to differentiate between a tree and an enemy combatant? Honest question.
Pardon me for being too liberal with my English.
What was meant is that we are strictly instructed by the prophet to not destroy crops or any vegetation. Ditto for animals.

Unlike the christians and the Jews who have no moral code in war.

Hamas has consistently followed the islamic conduct of warfare - genocide, mass slaughter, rape, looting, kidnapping, seizing war booty.

The name Hamas reflects two secret cravings of the members that are deemed haram or sinful in Islam: Ham & ass

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
Someone should wave an Israel flag there to trigger these snowflakes. :biggrin:

Anyway, I'm sure some of the aircrafts or aerospace tech involved came from the Yahudis. Doing that should be par for the course. :cool:

I am wave some israelite flag here, hoping to trigger sand storm.

israeli-flag-star-david-over-260nw-1899455371.jpg

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Pardon me for being too liberal with my English.
What was meant is that we are strictly instructed by the prophet to not destroy crops or any vegetation. Ditto for animals.

Unlike the christians and the Jews who have no moral code in war.
I am coming from a secular perspective. Deforestation, destruction of coral reefs, the slaughtering of animals for food are rampant around the world. I don't see muslims protesting those practices, nor are they vegetarians. So what are you saying bro?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
There are no genocide, mass slaughter nir rape in Islamic war code.
Confiscation of wealth is war reparations.
Even christian scholars admit the superiority if it

Read your own moslem history. Most moslems are soooooo proud of genocidal moslem warlords like mahmud of ghazni, the ottomans. It's definitely not because these warlords invented a cure for cancer or AIDS.

You need to stop sucking scholar dick and think for yourself. But in islam, thinking is clearly forbidden. That's why you keep letting scholars make decisions for you. Did a moslem scholar give you permission to breathe?

Btw, you still owe us a video of yourself drinking camel urine. Your own fake prophet mahomet said it's good for health.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am coming from a secular perspective. Deforestation, destruction of coral reefs, the slaughtering of animals for food are rampant around the world. I don't see muslims protesting those practices, nor are they vegetarians. So what are you saying bro?
Simply Muslim code of conduct in war is superior to anything the west does. No wonder they keep losing.

Also how hypocritical when that happens. The west destroys their environment and the west protests the destruction. It's like scratching their itch by the right hand going the back of the head to the left ear.

Only the west protest. Not asians. Not the global south. Not natives. No others do. What's your point?

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Simply Muslim code of conduct in war is superior to anything the west does. No wonder they keep losing.

Also how hypocritical when that happens. The west destroys their environment and the west protests the destruction. It's like scratching their itch by the right hand going the back of the head to the left ear.

Only the west protest. Not asians. Not the global south. Not natives. No others do. What's your point?
I am asking about muslims, since you mentioned about the muslim code of conduct. Why are they not against deforestation, destruction of coral reefs, the slaughtering of animals for food. By your logic, shouldn't muslims also be vegetarians?

I didn't ask about the west.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
So why do you treat hamas jihadists as your friends? They fit your description of murderous child killers and genocidal maniacs.

Because you and the jihadists are moslems, is it? Must support own islamic religion no matter what.
Freedom fighter. Try tried peaceful means but it got no where.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal

Nonsense. The idf did it to their own people due to over zealousness. Hamas merely killed the border guards and kidnapped Israel is hoping to exchange them for imprisoned gazans.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
I never saw any moslems boycott Saudi Arabia or its leaders for committing genocide in Yemen.

Same for against Syria for committing genocide against the fakestinian refugees in Syria.
That is their own business. It's a internal conflict

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am asking about muslims, since you mentioned about the muslim code of conduct. Why are they not against deforestation, destruction of coral reefs, the slaughtering of animals for food. By your logic, shouldn't muslims also be vegetarians?

Our actions are guided by the Quran and examples of the prophet.
You don't see Muslims doing the destructions. That is sufficient. Since when will the west listen to what the Muslims say?
Being vegetarian is not part of our biological or dietary makeup. We have canines and incisor for eating meat.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal

Are you joking. Muslims are being slaughtered all over middle East. No time to think about the planet.

bigozt

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hamas has a charter for destroying Singapore's mentor Israel. Therefore they are an enemy of SG. It is a shame civilized Muslim nations like Qatar offer them 'assistance', enabled by Nutayahoo for his own ends. Boycott Qatar Airlines!