• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Urgent case here with hostile FT tenant - can someone help?

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Golden Dragon, what is your package price?

Package A: Golden dragon + 10 buddies (including tiger, lion, leopard, wild boar)

Package B: Sidekicks (lion and 3 cubs)

Package C: Sidekick (mouse)

Good deal where got package one? You think going for a cheapo 5-day trip to Mersing huh? I am as professional as SCs in the legal fraternity. Some cases pro bono also got.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Couple of points

1. Sometimes you are unlucky nand nothing to do with proper practice
2. Htolas has given the most accurate assessment
3. To mentally calm down, write off mentally 2 months rental. You can always knock off any expenses against income where possible for tax including legal fees. There is always pain
4. Avoid any physical action. The guy got a family including kid and he will use it to his advantage. The police will go for which ever approach that paints them in good light.
5. Quickly see a lawyer and get an eviction notice and serve it straight away. The bailiffs can then remove him.

You can always change the locks without locking him and the family in. You therefore cannot be held for wrongful confinement. He just doesn't have access to the new keys and therefore might end up leaving as he can no longer lock the door. Just before you do that make sure you make a Police report to cover yourself. Also tell him that he is still liable for any damage if he leaves the property without notify you with ample time.

unless the people who suggested physical intervention are prepared to help you, don't bother. People have gone in for things such as members of unlawfull assembly, disorderly behaviour, wrongful tresspass etc. For these type of intervention, you need "qualified" individuals. All he has to do is give a press conference with his wife holding baby and crying claiming that this country is new to them and you are screwed. People who give this type of advice will still be here giving more advice.

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Couple of points

1. Sometimes you are unlucky nand nothing to do with proper practice
2. Htolas has given the most accurate assessment
3. To mentally calm down, write off mentally 2 months rental. You can always knock off any expenses against income where possible for tax including legal fees. There is always pain
4. Avoid any physical action. The guy got a family including kid and he will use it to his advantage. The police will go for which ever approach that paints them in good light.
5. Quickly see a lawyer and get an eviction notice and serve it straight away. The bailiffs can then remove him.

You can always change the locks without locking him and the family in. You therefore cannot be held for wrongful confinement. He just doesn't have access to the new keys and therefore might end up leaving as he can no longer lock the door. Just before you do that make sure you make a Police report to cover yourself. Also tell him that he is still liable for any damage if he leaves the property without notify you with ample time.

unless the people who suggested physical intervention are prepared to help you, don't bother. People have gone in for things such as members of unlawfull assembly, disorderly behaviour, wrongful tresspass etc. For these type of intervention, you need "qualified" individuals. All he has to do is give a press conference with his wife holding baby and crying claiming that this country is new to them and you are screwed. People who give this type of advice will still be here giving more advice.

There have been landlords who have gone into jail for less. i.e. subletting of house from tenant to other sub-tenants. I do not think my advice has been more harmful than constructive.

Anyway, this is the reason why we are being despised and bullied by foreigners. We let them walk over us too easily. TS first mentioned that money is no problem but at the same time he is losing 3 months worth of rent/mortgage. I gave him a solution based on a landlord's pov. There can be no win-win solution to this. I am not even interested in the tenant's story unless it has been posted here

Last edited:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Trust me, a little violence helps. Like interrogation, can't touch, beat, slap, shout etc, sure no results. If violence is moderated, chance of success up at least 50%.

Your call.

You must be joking like...

IO GD : Hello, good evening, I'd like to ask you some questions.

Accused : Ask your head, everything I don't know.

IO Ram : (Smack punched on his head)...now you know something or not?

Accused : Wah sir, don't like that lah, I can complain, you know?

IO Ram : (Smacked another punch on the stomach)...complain what, huh?

Accused : Wah sir, don't like that lah, nothing lah, just joking.

IO Ram : Now, you tell IO GD what really happened, otherwise I'm going to use my legs...on you.

Accused : Yes sir, yes sir...this was what really happened... ...

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
My friend has met such FT tenant before. I don't have the full details but know that basically need to lock them out in the end and kept their belongings like TV etc.

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That is a double edged sword. If the tenant can snake his way through, the public might instead sympathise with him.
Go watch Zhou Xingchi, chief gangster representative from HK. After the 5th movie, no problem oredi. Wanfouchaozong.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fuck lah!!! Just get Alamaking there to LOL.......LOL......LOL......LOL......LOL....and offer to exchange rep points, I am sure the whole family will lau sai and leave immediately. Good POINT or not?......LOL.....LOL.....lOL

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Fuck lah!!! Just get Alamaking there to LOL.......LOL......LOL......LOL......LOL....and offer to exchange rep points, I am sure the whole family will lau sai and leave immediately. Good POINT or not?......LOL.....LOL.....lOL

LOL LOL LOL LOL!!!!! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

And if they don't fuck off he will zap them with his clones!!

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
If this a genuine call for help then I would say this foreigner is trying to do dumbfuck Sinkies a favor by giving lessons of biting your own dick. In your own fucking country, they can play you like a violin and even the Police can't help you. Now you know why PRC can confidently and derisively sell sex in Lee Hsien Loong's AMK GRC. Read the fucking report in the New Paper today and see how the PAP covers the PRC FT prostitutes.

Last edited:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Wah, good idea, good job. Now you enjoying TCSS also, whahahaha

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sorry bro, i know that you all meant well. I needed to be serious and harsh to take the sting out of the prevailing suggested approach. The moment i saw wife and child, i knew this kind of arseholes will use it to their advantage.

I am with you on FTs and chowkas like him who take advantage of other people's kindness. Once I resolve the issue in the legal way, chances are you would find this MF in a condition that will sear into him not to play around with decent Singaporeans. it migt be a few days or few days and it will be far away from the property but these arseholes should not get away scot free.

People you hire to throw out the guys belongings might not know how to handle the situation if it turns nasty. When they are in toruble, they will point to you. "Teach him a lesson" or "help me out" may mean many things to many people. Papsmear is honest about what he will do. Which proper male Singaporean who underwent NS is going to contain himself in the face of continous abuse especially from an FT.

From what TS wrote, we are dealing with a sneaky bastard.

He is a real life case. Father bought a brand new car for his daughter's boyfriend. Things did not work out. He confronted the bugger and used an iron rod to smash the car and threathened the ex. Father was

There have been landlords who have gone into jail for less. i.e. subletting of house from tenant to other sub-tenants. I do not think my advice has been more harmful than constructive.

Anyway, this is the reason why we are being despised and bullied by foreigners. We let them walk over us too easily. TS first mentioned that money is no problem but at the same time he is losing 3 months worth of rent/mortgage. I gave him a solution based on a landlord's pov. There can be no win-win solution to this. I am not even interested in the tenant's story unless it has been posted here

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
You can always change the locks without locking him and the family in. .

Can you remove the main door?...and the gate if possible.I am sure that's legal.

Also terminate water and electricity supply.Which I think is legal.

Perhaps the owner could also walk in and out of the house on odd hours.Excuse--just checking his fittings and furniture are safe.If the arsehole calls the police. so be it.Why not take your time to talk.

I am sure the wife and the child needs to sleep.If the owner has time in his hands; he could make the Hongkie regret stepping on Singapore soil.

Why not 'harass' perfectly legally?

RandomMonkey

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thank you for your suggestions.

1) Yes, this guy is a chowka CB kia, very devious and slimy FT who is trying to take liberties, using his family situation to appeal to the police and paint me as the bad guy - the evil landlord who terminated his water and electricity supply and force him to live in the dark

2) Yes, I am very disappointed in the Singapore Police

3) He made me an offer to 'settle' - he wants to be given a further 3 weeks (rent free!) to move out. What do you think I should do? And he claims that I am the one who is doing something wrong and that I 'owe' him money cos the days on which there was construction noise etc should not be counted! LOL

4) He acts very aggressive in front of my staff but he is very polite and courteous in front of police, often emphasising that he has a baby to take care of

5) He later called me to accuse me of 'harrassment' which includes people going to his place and asking him to leave as well as calling police (he said I asked the police to harrass him), LOL

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Golden Dragon, what is your package price?

Package A: Golden dragon + 10 buddies (including tiger, lion, leopard, wild boar)

Package B: Sidekicks (lion and 3 cubs)

Package C: Sidekick (mouse)

Im his manager and I shall negotiate for him.

Package A: Goldendragon + Clinton + Ramseth (all fighters) : $3k

Package B: Goldendragon + Sampat King( stand at the main door and LOL whole night) : $2k

Package C: Goldendragon + Raiders (we settle his wife for you) : FOC :biggrin:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Im his manager and I shall negotiate for him.

Package A: Goldendragon + Clinton + Ramseth (all fighters) : $3k

Package B: Goldendragon + Sampat King( stand at the main door and LOL whole night) : $2k

Package C: Goldendragon + Raiders (we settle his wife for you) : FOC :biggrin:
Package D: Alamaking LOL LOL LOL all the way until they pek chek and leave : Alamaking will give you 19 samster points

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Package D: Alamaking LOL LOL LOL all the way until they pek chek and leave : Alamaking will give you 19 samster points

Oi, you are in Package B. Sampat King is you. Ok lah, don't go and spoil his thread by TCSS here. Give thread starter the benefit if doubt. Let the brothers here solve the problem for him. We bring our TCSS elsewhere. Peace out.