• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Urgent case here with hostile FT tenant - can someone help?

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal
Two options: Lawyer or Samseng. Maybe get four samsengs to move into the house with a legal tenancy agreement.

Hi Bros

This is an earnest appeal for your help. Please do not flame or insult or make sarcastic remarks, I beg you. I am seriously desperate and need help.

Last edited:

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Get Wanbao, Shinmin to come down. Take his photos splash the photos. Get the court order and get his visa revoked. You have the right to enter the premises. If he destroys your place, you can call the police. Once his legal stay is revoked, so is the contract. You can hire 100 persons to sit in the house. If he strikes anyone of you you can all reply in self defence. Police say they borchap what right so it means do what you want.
1. Make sure visa is voided
2. That will set the clauses in the contract in motion.
3. You have his deposit what right?
4. Are you fine with hiring some good friends to sit the house and play mahjong has your guests in your condo?

Last edited:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Get Wanbao, Shinmin to come down. Take his photos splash the photos. Get the court order and get his visa revoked.

That is a double edged sword. If the tenant can snake his way through, the public might instead sympathise with him.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Arrange for him to meet with an unfortunate accident :biggrin: :eek:. Then fuck his wife, and send his kid to an orphanage. Problem solved.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
I can guarantee that this is happening to me personally right now. I am willing to place a bet of $50k. If I fail to show evidence, I lose. If I can show evidence, I win.

This has been giving me huge headache for last 4 days.

I am not really prepared to refund him anything at all, since I already gave him 5 days free, but HIS REQUEST is that I give him back EVERYTHING (deposit + rent that he already paid) PLUS another two weeks free!

Tell me if I can even consider such a ridiculous request??

I would call MCYS Childe Services Protection branch and report that there is a couple at your address that is endangering the life of their 18 month old baby. Tell them the parents of this baby are living in the flat with no electricity. The child is unable to eat warm or heated food due to the lack of electricity. Also, it gets hot in the flat and with no power the aircon and fan does not work. When they see the ministry come to investigate the case, u will see how fast they ciao. They do not want to lost custody of their baby for sure.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I've tackled this type of case for my friend (he's landlord) against tenants before. Just get a gang to go in and evict them. Throw them and their belongings onto the streets by force. Then tell them, if not happy, call police. None of them called police. All of them disappeared.

Last edited:

jw5

Loyal
I've tackled this type of case for my friend (he's landlord) against tenant before. Just get a gang to go in and evict them. Throw them and their belongings on the streets by force. Then tell them, if not happy, call police. None of them called police. All of them disappeared.

Looks like there's a volunteer for one of the samsengs. :biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
Hello, what samseng? This type of technique trained in Police Academy, OK?

Ok, ok.
You can also take the following with you:
-- papsmearer ( ex soldier)
-- cass888 (ex female civil servant)
-- golden dragon (ex interrogator)

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Hi bro, you should listen to the brothers advice and get a bunch of thugs to remove him physically out of the house.

They need not use excessive force, they can even manhandle him but please make sure there are at least 4 guys (2 to hold him, one to wring his neck and one more to hold the legs) to throw him out and 2 ladies to push his wife away. Please emphasize to your guys - Mandhandle but make sure they do not break any of his bones or this will be a serious assault case. Should he call the police, just say these are your friends and they move him out.

I guarantee you, if there are no injuries the SPF will NOT take any action. This guy can make all the police reports he want and go to his embassy, but as he was only manhandled (a bit roughed up) and not hurt in any other way (save his ego), no US official will stir this up until we have diplomatic throwing of bricks at each other.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ok, ok.

Can ask Leetahbar, Clinton666 and Besotted to tag along too..

Last edited:

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
We've had many disagreements in the past but this time I agree with you, yes, not excessive force, just necessary force to maintain your civil liberty and property rights.

and nobody will even bother to investigate. Bet the IO in charge of this will chuck the file at the bottom and say 'Currently under investigations'

jw5

Loyal
Can ask Leetahbar, Clinton666 and Besotted to tag along too..

more used to people looking for him, busy with agm and still connected to ah neh respectively..............................

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Ok, ok.

Please don't ask me to come along. LOL. Once I start using physical force with someone, I don't stop until the guy is bleeding on the floor or I am. Also, I don't play "manhandle". Its either all out or nothing else. Why don't u just go in with all the 4 people wearing mask of some sort, and start whacking the bastard. Like Blanket party. He can complain to police, but so what. He never saw the face. And the 4 of you can support each other's alibi. Say u were drinking or watching football. I find it hard for police to even suspect who the perps were.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
and nobody will even bother to investigate. Bet the IO in charge of this will chuck the file at the bottom and say 'Currently under investigations'

If I'm the IO, I'll chuck the file NOD. If I'm in bad mood, maybe even figure out something to charge the tenant with to arrest him to lockup for a good beatup!

Last edited: