• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Urgent case here with hostile FT tenant - can someone help?

Force 136

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
See my screen capture.... Random Monkey says he is a trained lawyer......

ScreenShot.jpg

Attachments

• ScreenShot.jpg
    ScreenShot.jpg
    153.1 KB · Views: 115
Last edited:
M

Mdm Tang

Bro Ah Ram will skin this Monkey.
This Monkey could just be the FT
going around conning various Landlord.
Red alert on this Monkey .

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Good idea or can get people to pretend to be loanshark and was looking for you at the unit. Can scare them a bit.

bro...if you really want to solve the problem ....pm me your number , i ask a few ang kong siao to kick him out of the house . im serious . to this type of ppl dont need to talk so much .

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You sway siao kena the police cannot do much........probably he got wife and kid the police soften stance.

I kena similar case with 3 Ah Nehs tenants some 9 months ago.
In a nutshell the Ah Nehs playing punk so i called the police when they refused to be evicted.
Came one Malay sergeant with two chinese kar kias.....one looked like NS boy.
Police came very fast, later they told me because i called 999 direct and not the police post (knn i dun have the number also).
The sergeant listened to both sides and ordered the Ah Nehs to move out asap. Ah Nehs protested but no 2nd word sergeant was firm and said he will come back in 2 hours if they not out then he will arrest them. He even said he will call cab driver drive to Little India hotels for them LOL.
Later the sergeant related to me the number of FT cases they got to handle....seems he dun fancy FTs too much as well.
Kudos to the sergeant....he restored my faith somewhat in SPF.
Even my condo guards, one malay one indian and a chinese uncle also looked damn serious and on standby if need to get phyiscal....
I felt like one people some nation one singapore then.
My plan B was to get some thugs to throw them out....lucky did not come to that.....perhaps TS should consider this option.
If no lobang for thugs just get pay some roadside banglas to do it for you.

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
But cool story anyway bro, up force 136 for due dilligence. As for this bloody monkey, not even gonna bother with him anymore

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
bro...if you really want to solve the problem ....pm me your number , i ask a few ang kong siao to kick him out of the house . im serious . to this type of ppl dont need to talk so much .
Good idea or can get people to pretend to be loanshark and was looking for you at the unit. Can scare them a bit.

Might work if he is fresh off the boat from HK as underworld culture figures in the Hongkie's psyche but if he is savvy with local culture he will know here is gangsters scare police one.....worth a try though.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Might work if he is fresh off the boat from HK as underworld culture figures in the Hongkie's psyche but if he is savvy with local culture he will know here is gangsters scare police one.....worth a try though.
Its a fake story, you still solve for what? :confused:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

dont need to bother about that monkey liao ..:wink:

R

radii

Maybe Ah leong Sam ask him start one,create more buzz for his forum haha