• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Urgent case here with hostile FT tenant - can someone help?

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sorry but you might incur some loss here.
You made a terrible mistake by not having a copy of his passport, ie you are required to have these information. See if he willing to settle with you half-way.

One alternative is to engage those aggressive but legal type debt collector. I heard they have a way of pressurising the guilty party into submission.
In any case, you should take a video of his behaviour, together with pix of his family and stomp it or send it to Temasek Times.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I can solve your problem for you. I promise you your tenant will leave within 30 minutes. And he will apologise to you.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Already done. He has no water, electricity or internet for 2 days already. Yet he is still refusing to leave.

Just beat him up and drag him out, what's so difficult? Call some friends and relatives to assist if you need. Don't call me. I charge professional rate that's expensive.

Last edited:

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You made a terrible mistake by not having a copy of his passport, ie you are required to have these information. See if he willing to settle with you half-way.

One alternative is to engage those aggressive but legal type debt collector. I heard they have a way of pressurising the guilty party into submission.
In any case, you should take a video of his behaviour, together with pix of his family and stomp it or send it to Temasek Times.

Sorry bro, STOMP or Temasek Times is for pussies. Wont' do anybody any good except to invite more ridicule. TS has already risked quite a bit of that by starting this thread

RandomMonkey

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just5 beat him and drag him out, what's so difficult? Call some friends and relatives to assist if you need. Don't call me. I charge professional rate that's expensive.

Police are already aware of this case. 2 reports have been made, one by him and one by me. He has alleged that my guys have already 'intimidated and harrassed' him. I have a proper job and am quite known in some circles. Cannot afford to go to jail. If police were not involved, I would have seriously considered your proposal, but unfortunately they have already been involved.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

Nothing to do with having a copy of his passport or not. He should have gotten confirmation of his employment. He can give you all the pasport he want, means nothing if he has not job, He still cannot pay the rent. This asshole tenant has been pulling this scam in HKG for some time now. Its not the first time he has done it. randommonkey should have asked for a business card, job offer letter, supervisor phone number, employement contract etc. to confirm that he is earning money. If he don't pay rent, can go to his workplace and confront him in from of his co-workers. Now he has nothing.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
OK. How? I am willing to negotiate a fee for your services, provided that you do not do anything illegal. I am serious.

You must be present when your tenant is evicted. Cannot gurantee you no violence. If tenant is not deterred and become kuai lan, minimum force will be used to neutralise him. If police responds to case, just say your friends came to assist.

RandomMonkey

Alfrescian
Loyal
Police are already aware of this case. 2 reports have been made, one by him and one by me. He has alleged that my guys have already 'intimidated and harrassed' him. I have a proper job and am quite known in some circles. Cannot afford to go to jail. If police were not involved, I would have seriously considered your proposal, but unfortunately they have already been involved.

I am willing to do anything as long as not illegal.

If anyone has serious proposals, PM me. I am willing to pay. But I want to emphasise, nothing illegal.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Just beat him up and throw him out. If lack of assistant, call Golden Dragon. Police nowadays sucks.

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

If anyone has serious proposals, PM me. I am willing to pay. But I want to emphasise, nothing illegal.

This is not a question of money anymore, this is a question of how far are you willing to go using extra-legal methods. If you think that the law is on your side, go ahead bro but the law is never on anybody's side unless one has the financial resources and time to pursue this avenue. You also must be prepared to cover the legal fees even if you win. You have no win-win option here i can see

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
In some scenarios, that is the best option. Legal method seepay troublesome and waste time.

Thats what my law lecturer taught me on lesson 1. If it costs you even more money and time to win a case than to lose it, don't even start one in the first place. All about opportunity costs.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thats what my law lecturer taught me on lesson 1. If it costs you even more money and time to win a case than to lose it, don't even start one in the first place. All about opportunity costs.

That's right. But there are exceptions. Usually involve 'face'. My friend had a great deal previously. His friend paid him $500 to go collect 'smelly debt'. The deal was, whatever collected goes to my friend's pocket plus the $500. Why? Coz of 'face' factor.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Trust me, a little violence helps. Like interrogation, can't touch, beat, slap, shout etc, sure no results. If violence is moderated, chance of success up at least 50%.

Your call.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Trust me, a little violence helps. Like interrogation, can't touch, beat, slap, shout etc, sure no results. If violence is moderated, chance of success up at least 50%.

Your call.

Golden Dragon, what is your package price?

Package A: Golden dragon + 10 buddies (including tiger, lion, leopard, wild boar)

Package B: Sidekicks (lion and 3 cubs)

Package C: Sidekick (mouse)

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
That's right. But there are exceptions. Usually involve 'face'. My friend had a great deal previously. His friend paid him $500 to go collect 'smelly debt'. The deal was, whatever collected goes to my friend's pocket plus the $500. Why? Coz of 'face' factor.

That one different bro - Street cred. If the money never take back, everyone think your friend is ATM, withdraw no need to pay back. di bo?