• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Uncle Fought with Aunty in Overcrowded MRT!

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
wah leow, if you're the uncle in the train...sure got bigger problem man....:biggrin:

let me try to reconstruct what had happened, since im frequent rider;
1/ the aunty was on board first; placed her hand bag on the seat besides her
2/ uncle occupied the seat latter, head moved left to right while dozing...knocked the aunty
(these sorts of things, we see beri often during the morning trains)
3/ aunty beh song...thought the uncle is a 'tee kio'

I have mei mei, falling asleep on my shoulder, Old lady falling asleep, her false teeth clattered onto the floor, that kind of aunty with her oversize bag nudging you know where...next to me..HOW?? mei, mei, don't know whether to touch her or not, so slide a little, let her head hit the seat...old lady, shift a little to let her pick her her teeth..of saliva...as for aunty..."told her, bad is HITTING me"..if she react like the one in pic..challenge her to a fight outside &...do what I had said...

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What ever the problem, the man should always be the bigger person and just let it go, that is the mark of a real man. I would have just ignored the woman right from the start, picking a fight with a woman is the most gay thing to do.

sbf has a couple of hebitches who constantly pick fights with wendy. :*:

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have mei mei, falling asleep on my shoulder, Old lady falling asleep, her false teeth clattered onto the floor, that kind of aunty with her oversize bag nudging you know where...next to me..HOW?? mei, mei, don't know whether to touch her or not, so slide a little, let her head hit the seat...old lady, shift a little to let her pick her her teeth..of saliva...as for aunty..."told her, bad is HITTING me"..if she react like the one in pic..challenge her to a fight outside &...do what I had said...

who's right, who's wrong, situation is 50/50...
but once you physically abuse the other party...you're 99% wrong...
both the aunty and the uncle know the law well... :biggrin:

back to your mei mei situation...just move your shoulder a little to wake her up..
as i say, dozing off in the trains is beri common every where....not only in sinkieland..