• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Uncle Fought with Aunty in Overcrowded MRT!

OverTheCounter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Sinkies spreading negative energies again. Sinkies must learn to spread positive energies and walk away immediately from people who are negative. The girl should have walked away and not engaged in quarrel with the man who was obviously trying to be very petty and immature.

If Sinkies don't learn to spread positive energies, how to stand up to PAP? How to vote opposition until PAP becomes the opposition?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sinkies spreading negative energies again. Sinkies must learn to spread positive energies and walk away immediately from people who are negative. The girl should have walked away and not engaged in quarrel with the man who was obviously trying to be very petty and immature.

If Sinkies don't learn to spread positive energies, how to stand up to PAP? How to vote opposition until PAP becomes the opposition?

the entire sinkie population with schizophrenic tendencies needs to be replaced. sg has the highest ratio of hereditary mental cases per capita on the planet. old fart and his esteemed neurologist daughter have seen something in the statistics ordinary sinkies don't see or care. :wink:

Last edited:

kapkia

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
One of the reason i own a kapkia. Stay away from sinkies..

btw... that uncle looks like the bugger who always stalk me.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the entire sinkie population with schizophrenic tendencies needs to be replaced. sg has the highest ratio of hereditary mental cases per capita on the planet. old fart and his esteemed neurologist daughter have seen something in the statistics ordinary sinkies don't see or care. :wink:

i agree,i suffer from extreme paranoia,reality augmentation dissassociation,clinical depression,bipolar disorder,dysthmic disorder and schizodissafective disorder....i reccomend all sinkie males be exempt from military service in perpetuity and healthy genetically vibrant foreigners be pressed into service immediately for the sake of national security and the assured welfare of the PAP.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The banter so funny....damn one kind.
Haha best to see more of such incidents....
Sinkies tak boleh tahan crowds and stress.....so hard fought for seat on mrt even sleep time also kena disturb.
Song la hope they vote against pap