• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg] - HDB unit flooded with sewage water for 3 days. Owner slams HDB no urgency & had to fork out $540 to engage industrial plumber.

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Joy So

Dear Ms Joan Pereira, our spring-cleaning came early over the weekend as our flat in your constituency was flooding with sewage due to the toilet main pipe chokage. The flooding started from Sat 13 Jan morning and persisted intermittently till Mon 15 Jan morning. Weekend emergencies were not promptly attended to, and the issues were only resolved this Mon morning after 2 sleepless nights. We even had to engage an industrial plumber for $540 on Sunday morning 14 Jan to clear "the toilet main pipe chokage" as the lady manning the HDB Maintenance emergency hotline @1800-4550089 (at 7.53am) mentioned we were not a RENTAL unit and it was "challenging" for her to arrange a HDB plumber to attend to our emergency. What's the point of buying a leasehold flat from Housing Development Board (HDB) when we are denied basic emergency assistance when needed? Please contact me if u need more evidence about our traumatic experience & frustration over the weekend. Our Tanjong Pagar

Joan Pereira

Hi Joy So, could you email me at [email protected] or private message me so that I can have more details to follow-up on? Thank you.

millim6868

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lol,I hv o e hdb also wall all damp with water, town council cane n push to hdb ,lol,let's see, one if my relative unit at punggol also 8 mths,mine think 2.5 yrs,lol,let see ,all punggol