• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Uncle Fought with Aunty in Overcrowded MRT!

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wear stocking with underwear or no underwear? stay in chalet, no bush is allowed...can conceal weapons...

perhaps the stockings to cover the 5 cts / 10 cts marks on her legs, even got kak-puah ones....we want pek-pek and koot-koot skin! :p

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
no wonder they call the mrt the transport with the stench of poverty,hearing these peasants fight its like watching a bunch of prostitutes and pimps fight on jerry springer show.fuck this shit from now on im going to travel by porsche.

[video=youtube;KUfaDO2SafA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KUfaDO2SafA[/video]

Last edited:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This is clear evident of Sinkaporean are not happy! knock a bit here or there become big issue.

It is a clear evidence that sinkies are ball-less.. Say wanna slap but no balls to slap.

Luckily I stay away from sinkies. A bunch of worthless sinkie shits.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
only poor people take train!
look at me, i am Kong Kee and i stay in Sentosa Cove :rolleyes:

Chew said in court testimony you had to preach like siao to collect more $$$ to pay for the mortgage to continue staying in that place. You no better than those who take trains. They did not have to preach like siao.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do you believe in Kong Hee? If you don't, forget it! If you do, you will see the Light of God shining a path for you to make your riches!

You rich, I poor. You live in Sentosa Cove, I live in HDB. Light of God got no battery.

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Another incident of locals fighting each other when foreigners are stealing their jobs and much more.
I have yet to personally see a local confront foreigners in such aggressive manner.

There are such cases, but the FAP Traitors' poodles and kangaroo courts invariably hum tum the SGs jiat lat while letting off the FTrash.

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That HC wear stocking you want or not?

Ho-Ching.jpg

Suka suka call my name again and I will give you a tight slap!

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sinkies spreading negative energies again. Sinkies must learn to spread positive energies and walk away immediately from people who are negative. The girl should have walked away and not engaged in quarrel with the man who was obviously trying to be very petty and immature.

If Sinkies don't learn to spread positive energies, how to stand up to PAP? How to vote opposition until PAP becomes the opposition?

Some simple rules in life:

1. Never argue with an old man. He can be unreasonable and aggressive. Either you punch him or ignore him to keep the peace.
2. Never argue with a woman. You can never win. Walk away and save your breath to keep your blood pressure down.
3. Save your energy to hantam the paps but it may be a waste of energy.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Some simple rules in life:

1. Never argue with an old man. He can be unreasonable and aggressive. Either you punch him or ignore him to keep the peace.
2. Never argue with a woman. You can never win. Walk away and save your breath to keep your blood pressure down.
3. Save your energy to hantam the paps but it may be a waste of energy.

These rules are for sinkie losers. Not for human beings.

OverTheCounter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The banter so funny....damn one kind.
Haha best to see more of such incidents....
Sinkies tak boleh tahan crowds and stress.....so hard fought for seat on mrt even sleep time also kena disturb.
Song la hope they vote against pap

Such people who behave like that will only vote PAP. Because all they can think of is themselves.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
i just hate those sinkies' accent...damn low crass sinkies...both of them should be culled for the sake of Singapore...these kind of genes have no place in our first world Singapore...

Aiyah Singaporeans don't quarrel with Sporean accent then quarrel with what accent? Low class meh, quarrel is like that, how high class can it be? Last time my two male Australian colleagues quarrel got throw things on the floor one leh. But always hear people say how friendly the Australians are haha.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sinkies spreading negative energies again. Sinkies must learn to spread positive energies and walk away immediately from people who are negative. The girl should have walked away and not engaged in quarrel with the man who was obviously trying to be very petty and immature.

If Sinkies don't learn to spread positive energies, how to stand up to PAP? How to vote opposition until PAP becomes the opposition?

Such people who behave like that will only vote PAP. Because all they can think of is themselves.

What kind of logic that must be positive to vote opposition and people who quarrel will only vote PAP? You never quarrel before in life?

I know a few negative people who voted opposition since early days. Infact it should be the reverse, positive people always count blessings by comparing Spore to 3rd world country and keep voting PAP.

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is a clear evidence that sinkies are ball-less.. Say wanna slap but no balls to slap.

Luckily I stay away from sinkies. A bunch of worthless sinkie shits.

Isn't it obvious?

When Ang mo really whack these Sinkie they lan lan tolerate but they can only engage in these 'I want to slap you ' kind of bitchy quarell....in a smelly public transport train!

Anton was right. These Sinkie who take public transport are smelly and poor. LoL

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Isn't it obvious?

When Ang mo really whack these Sinkie they lan lan tolerate but they can only engage in these 'I want to slap you ' kind of bitchy quarell....in a smelly public transport train!

Anton was right. These Sinkie who take public transport are smelly and poor. LoL

I see it in another light that Sporeans are kind and no real intention to hurt, so only empty threat to slap. You see the real low class and unkind Australian in the other thread has no qualms to punch a woman who spoke up.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Please lah, people.....it's just a quarrel over the lady putting her bag between her and the man.

If I'm the lady, I would not seat down besides the man, but it is obvious the man pretend to be sleeping and inching towards the lady.
Can tell by his dumb explanation about tired and sleepy and his size means he has to occupy the seat the way he did.

For me, no matter what the lady had said, she is a more trust-worthy witness to what seemingly could be a simpe matter of not sitting besides a man who obviously is out to take advantage by brushing against any woman on the adjacent seat. See the way he talk, also use his hands like octopus, swing here, swing there, gesture here, gesture there and trying so fucking hard to explain himself, so defensive.

Defintely a chikopek member of SBF and looking for a cheap thrill on the MRT train.