• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Travel restriction in October and lockdowns in Dec?

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Alex Jones warning about travel restrictions in Oct
& lockdowns coming in Dec this year. The Russians are warning us too.

I hope he is wrong. But we absolutely cannot let Tharman win the election. Why do you think unvaxxed are still not allowed to work in hospitals and government linked companies? What are they planning when obviously the pandemic is over and there are no logical reasons to keep these mandates. The only logical reason: It's not over. Those global psychopaths are planning yet another round of lockdowns etc to force us to use the vaccine passport.

Please say NO to WEF. Say No to Tharman. Say No to PAP.

Vote for Tan Kin Lian. He's hope for a better future.

Iris Koh
t.me/healingthedivide

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think most western countries are already too deep in debt to mandate another lockdown.
While the third world economy in the far East was devastated by lockdowns and in no mood for more.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think most western countries are already too deep in debt to mandate another lockdown.
While the third world economy in the far East was devastated by lockdowns and in no mood for more.
logical. But wearing the freaking mask is a no too. i am too unvaxxed to wear one.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How much influence you think TKL can do if he is voted in ? I bet you he will just be another yes man. Don't forget he had 30 years in a GLC

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
How much influence you think TKL can do if he is voted in ? I bet you he will just be another yes man. Don't forget he had 30 years in a GLC
exactly. but the flaccid here get all so excited over this corrupted election crap. by the way, did you post in the wrong thread?

ChinaCommunistSG

Alfrescian
Loyal
Alex Jones warning about travel restrictions in Oct
& lockdowns coming in Dec this year. The Russians are warning us too.

I hope he is wrong. But we absolutely cannot let Tharman win the election. Why do you think unvaxxed are still not allowed to work in hospitals and government linked companies? What are they planning when obviously the pandemic is over and there are no logical reasons to keep these mandates. The only logical reason: It's not over. Those global psychopaths are planning yet another round of lockdowns etc to force us to use the vaccine passport.

Please say NO to WEF. Say No to Tharman. Say No to PAP.

Vote for Tan Kin Lian. He's hope for a better future.

Iris Koh
t.me/healingthedivide
Bro Tan Kin Lian encourages people to go for vaccinations

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I believe this turd was invited to Sinkieland to give talks around the time of the scamdemic. :wink:

Bill Gates among star speakers at Singapore's biggest fintech festival​

DEC 6, 2020
https://www.straitstimes.com/busine...eakers-at-singapores-biggest-fintech-festival

Covid-19 infection and death rates should be on a par with seasonal flu by mid-2022: Bill Gates​

NOV 18, 2021
https://www.straitstimes.com/singap...e-on-a-par-with-seasonal-flu-by-mid-2022-bill

Through a combination of natural immunity, vaccine immunity and new oral treatments, the death and disease rates for Covid-19 are coming down dramatically - and by the summer of 2022, should be on a par with, or even lower than, the average levels of seasonal flu, said Mr Bill Gates on Thursday (Nov 18).

Once this happens, it is likely that economic activity will resume fully, notwithstanding some remaining hot spots, said Mr Gates, the co-chair of the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, at the Bloomberg New Economy Forum in Singapore.