• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

5th generation warfare: Monkery of the victim

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal

According to Karen Kingston, Dr. Robert Malone kept saying that "Pfizer is not liable, there is nothing we can do etc etc etc " and that he is working with the CIA etc...

She says "So this is 5th Generation Warfare: Mockery of the victim. So you tell them crimes are being committed, but there's nothing you can do and that is simply false"

I noticed a lot of use of this 5th Generation Warfare thing in Singapore, sometimes even doctors, pastors use them to dissuade people from fighting back and standing up. The worst part is they often appear to be "opposition". Well, the best way to control opposing voices is to control them. Act like one of them and then discourage them and break their spirit by telling them there is nothing we can do. Sometimes they even use religion. "Only Jesus can save us... just wait for the tribulations etc."

I didn't know there was a name to it. Now I know there is.

I pray for Karen Kingston's safety and I pray that many people can wake up from the Mockery of the Victim bullshit and start asking for accountability, start taking constructive actions to stop the harm that are still being perpetrated in the name of a virus.

Here in Singapore, even up to today if you are not quackcinated, you cannot work in hospitals, you cannot work in Government linked companies like SIA etc.

It's not about Science, it's about Control. And they are not telling us the REAL reason why they die die want us to take an unproven, untested experiemental injection when there is no more pandemic.

Heroes around the world, put their lives in danger to sound the alarm. The world is at war. Elites Psychopaths want our lives, our children and want us to alter our genes so we can belong to them.

We are not slaves. We can do something to stop these crimes against humanity. This video is her cry for help as they are now trying to kill her.

Please pray for KK.

Iris Koh

Just say No.
t.me/healingthedivide