• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

TracyTan886 : Is She An Honest Forumer?

TracyTan886 : Is She An Honest Forumer?

• Liar

Votes: 21 24.1%
  • Honest Forumer

Votes: 66 75.9%

• Total voters

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
27907914.jpg

do you know the meaning of the word called LOH SOH? :biggrin:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset

Jover, I think YOU ARE A TWIT!

You know why Tracy did not reply to you?

BECAUSE SHE IS TRACYTAN866 and NOT 886!

FUCKING BLIND AH BENG!

Now fuck off to Primary School to learn your Numbers 1 to 10 all over again!

And please remove your UGLY Avatar..I HATE SMOKERS!

:oIo::oIo::oIo:

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
... BECAUSE SHE IS TRACYTAN866 and NOT 886!

FUCKING BLIND AH BENG!

Now fuck off to Primary School to learn your Numbers 1 to 10 all over again!
if dey got a bit mor blain, dey wud not belong 2 ze daft 60% ...

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
TS is beginning to stink of the leftovers from kopisai's Battlestar' thread. Hmmmm what should we do about it.

Wise move by dear Tracy for not moving

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
TS is beginning to stink of the leftovers from kopisai's Battlestar' thread. Hmmmm what should we do about it.

Wise move by dear Tracy for not moving

Hahaha...Si KuP PoR, u let me know what you want to do...250 points sup sup water only...:biggrin:

Later people say you bully newbie ok... dun forget hor... :eek:

Thats why i not launch my intercontinental ballistic missles on this Chow Ah Beng Jover Heckler yet :biggrin:

This motherfucker testing our patience...and also a REAL FUCkTARD....after 4 pages still dunno he got 866 wrong....i saw it since his first page and was waiting to Hamtam him....whahahahahaha:biggrin:

Anyway, Me with P now eating for Friday nite dinner!

You go Fuck your mountains in N Thailand .... whahahaha:biggrin:

TTYL. :biggrin:

Whahahahahahaha:biggrin:

PS : I say Tracy is honest. Now you see the votes changed slowly but steadily....whahahaha :biggrin:

Last edited:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Tired from driving just done 295km arrived in Khon Kaen, red land. Nahbeh it's north east not north, Isaan.

Think poor Tracy have nothing to fear, looks like another false move by TS may spell onslaught by net citizens.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Tired from driving just done 295km arrived in Khon Kaen, red land. Nahbeh it's north east not north, Isaan.

Think poor Tracy have nothing to fear, looks like another false move by TS may spell onslaught by net citizens.

Esarn....my thai colleagues tell me it is a derogatory term to call others esarn.... or Lao.... not sure why... they say i may get bashed up...:*:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Esarn....my thai colleagues tell me it is a derogatory term to call others esarn.... or Lao.... not sure why... they say i may get bashed up...:*:

Rubbish. Isaan is Isaan. They are proud to be Isaan.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Rubbish. Isaan is Isaan. They are proud to be Isaan.

Really lah... they tell me dun anyhow use these 2 words in bkk cos these words are used by rich thais against their own fellow poorer northerners and Laotians lah...

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think a written complaint is valid with or without photos attached. Like submitting defect to developer also no need photo as proof, just written complaint is good enough. Of course, got photo is better. No one will say a person is dishonest when giving a complaint without photo.