• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

TracyTan886 : Is She An Honest Forumer?

TracyTan886 : Is She An Honest Forumer?

• Liar

Votes: 21 24.1%
  • Honest Forumer

Votes: 66 75.9%

• Total voters

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
if dey got a bit mor blain, dey wud not belong 2 ze daft 60% ...

Those highly paid civil servants who treat PAP as god are those who live a very sheltered and easy life. They live in their little cubicle or office world and don't have to deal with foreigners, only liaise among their own privileged kind and don't understand the difficulties people facing in the real world.

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Those highly paid civil servants who treat PAP as god are those who live a very sheltered and easy life. They live in their little cubicle or office world and don't have to deal with foreigners, only liaise among their own privileged kind and don't understand the difficulties people facing in the real world.
you scratch my back and i scratch yours.

JoverChew

Alfrescian
Loyal
8739033683_4db18e83b0.jpg

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Jover, I think YOU ARE A TWIT!

You know why Tracy did not reply to you?

BECAUSE SHE IS TRACYTAN866 and NOT 886!

FUCKING BLIND AH BENG!

Now fuck off to Primary School to learn your Numbers 1 to 10 all over again!

And please remove your UGLY Avatar..I HATE SMOKERS!

:oIo::oIo::oIo:

It seems like this joker has an axe to grind with Tracy. He is upset that Tracy rejected his advances?