• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

New Zealand woman left mortified after she is booted from a flight for not wearing a bra: 'Some men have bigger boobs than me'

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
www.dailymail.co.uk

New Zealand woman left mortified after she is booted from a flight for not wearing a bra: 'Some men have bigger boobs than me'​

By David Southwell For Daily Mail Australia 05:51 GMT 06 Feb 2024 , updated 06:10 GMT 06 Feb 2024

80900263-0-image-a-15_1707195925330.jpg
A New Zealand traveller is furious she was kicked off a plane in the US for not wearing a bra and insists she was punished for not meeting gender expectations.

Lisa Archbold, who identifies as queer, has demanded an apology from Delta Airlines claiming staff picked on her solely for wearing men's clothing on a flight from Salt Lake City to San Francisco on January 22.
Ms Archbold, who is a publicist and had been promoting an actor's brand of vodka at the Sun Dance Film Festival, said she was shocked to be approached by a Delta employee shortly after boarding the plane.
She claimed she was told the baggy shorts and t-shirt she was wearing were too revealing and violated the airline's dress code meaning she needed to wear a jacket.
New Zealand publicist and DJ Lisa Archbold said she was shocked to be kicked off a Delta airlines flight in the US because she had no bra on
New Zealand publicist and DJ Lisa Archbold said she was shocked to be kicked off a Delta airlines flight in the US because she had no bra on

'I was dressed like a little boy... I had no idea what she was talking about,' Ms Archbold said sharing a photo of the outfit to social media.
'She essentially weaponised Delta's policy to humiliate and abuse a woman, she didn't think was being a woman in the right way.'
Ms Archbold contended lots of men 'have bigger breasts than me' including some of the male passengers on the flight.
She claimed the experience was humiliating and had started when she had a 'super weird' experience with staff at the boarding gate.
Once seated Ms Archbold assumed the worst when the employee came over to speak to her.
'I'm thinking, someone has died or they found something weird in my bag,' the traveller told the NZ Herald.
'This woman from the ground crew comes to me and loudly says in front of the whole plane, "I need to speak to you in private. Follow me".'
Ms Archbold has filed an official complaint with the airline and is waiting to hear back.
A search of the website shows Delta does not have an official dress code for travellers.
Ms Archbold believes she was kicked off the US plane for conforming to gender expectations
Ms Archbold believes she was kicked off the US plane for conforming to gender expectationsADVERTISEMENT
However, under its domestic contract of carriage, the airline can refuse entry or deplane travellers when 'the passenger's conduct, attire, hygiene or odor creates an unreasonable risk of offense or annoyance to other passengers'.
Ms Archbold is based in New York and travels often for work, which can include DJing or other performing under the stage name DJette Kiwi'.
She said that in her four years of living in the US she has had no similar experiences.
Daily Mail Australia contacted Delta Airlines for comment.