• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Please Guess??? 83 Year Old Died of heart attack while on flight to Canada to Receive Permanent Residency

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
But the love of these shitskins by the PAP is a big mystery
Not a mystery at all. Piss And Poop made an agreement with Mouldy: You put all your dirty money in my cuntry and I will open the floodgates for your people to work here. On boh ?

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Not a mystery at all. Piss And Poop made an agreement with Mouldy: You put all your dirty money in my cuntry and I will open the floodgates for your people to work here. On boh ?
That is not the agreement. Put the dirty Indian money in stinkapore does not benefit familee. Better to ask how much bribes given to Familee to spread legs and let these ah nehs in.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
An 83 year old is way past use by date and is not worth the time and money expended from a diversion.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why Canada so stupid want to give PR to a 84 yo man who is nothing but a burden to their health care system.
usually an immediate relative of a pr who becums a shitizen in canada after some years. an “anchor” pr can bring in entire villages over decades. man brings over wife and kids, and they becum pr. small family becum shitizens, and they sponsor pr for their siblings and parents. siblings and parents becum pr, and siblings bring over spouses and kids. they becum shitizens, then sponsor pr for their spouses’ siblings and parents. and so on and so on until entire villages form a community as huge as a town. failippinos are known to do that. there’s a whole 699+ failippino community in sillycon valley who are spawned from 1 pinay matriarch who arrived almost 69 years ago.