• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Tonyshit's SHIT

T

tonyshit

Re: A Special Tribute To tonychat

That is because this sinkie loser cannot handle me... I will keep on going and going... hehe...

retarded son,

yes you are going on and on. but in circles ok. stop disgracing the family name will you.

T

tonyshit

Re: See that sinkies... this guy got balls

retarded son,

what kind of logic is this? smoking in mrt is inconsiderate, not have balls. oops i forgot you are retarded. :(

can i also say you have NO balls to eat meat because you only dare to eat grass? :wink:

T

tonyshit

Re: Ah Tiong Wanna "Chu Pattern" Again...

tiong bu mdm tay,

i am sure the kindergarten in prcs are much better (provided they can prevent prc madman from getting in and slashing your son), please fuck off back to china.

T

tonyshit

Re: Lee Kuan Yew Will Not Die As I Pray For Him Every Night!

clintondog why you never pray just as hard for kwa geok choo? why you allow her to die?

T

tonyshit

Re: See that sinkies... this guy got balls

hey relax lah... why get so worked out... you are considered unsinkified since you are out of sinkieland... why bothered.

This video is to mocked those coward sinkie losers here.

tonychat_1.jpg
[/QUOTE]

retarded son,

are you mocking yourself THE sinkie coward LOSER who IS still stucked in singapore :confused:

Last edited by a moderator:
T

tonyshit

Re: Perspective - The Forummer

For the life of me I can't remember any interaction with this particular member. :eek: When was that and what did I say? :confused:

you hardly post anything of quality. all you do is the advice/advise nonsense.

T

tonyshit

Re: Thailand Has More Than 2,000,000 Cheap Prostitutes

With the recent floods, the number of cheap prostitutes in Thailand has increased to 4 million!

Where is tonychat, business has been very bad for his ladyboy wife prostitute and hence his frequent visit here to spew garbage!

my useless retarded son is creating nuisance again :mad:

T

tonyshit

Re: This guys speaks the truth..About sinkieland...

Tonychat and where are you? Are in living Thailand? Why don't you just f**k off from Singapore if you are not happy here? Go live in Thailand, don't just go there for whoring!

Oh, I forgot, Thailand and other countries also do not accept rubbish.

In case if you are not self aware, you are not wanted in Singapore, both by people around you and the nation. But Singapore lan lan got to keep you because your dad screw your mum in Singapore and gave birth to a piece of unless shit here in Singapore!

sigh. i screwed tonychat's ladyboy 'mum' (wonder if you can even call 'it' mum in the 1st place) on its arsehole and 8 mths later that retarded tonychat is born. i have no idea how that retarded boy is being conceived in the 1st place.

retarded son tonychat : you want to go australia? you where got $. you take mrt also need steal $ from me ok. :mad:

T

tonyshit

Re: Ang moh lang neighbour seems to be afraid of me.

end of show? a lot of talk but no action in the end.

T

tonyshit

Re: I recommend PBM for MRT window smasher Mr C.W. Teh

sorry man.. new phone.. not use to typing it ...

retarded son,

blaming your phone again instead of your brains? the other time when you type 'own you a living' instead of 'owe', you also blame your phone.

you tell me is it easier to type 2 'ss' in fuss then to type 'se' in fuse? its definitely easier to type fuss then fuse so why you still made this simple error?

still trying to shift the blame on your phone. you are 1 true sinkie my retarded son :mad:

T

tonyshit

Re: Cancer = Loss of Equilibirum

i am half way to the book.

let me share with you guys what i have read

4. search for emotional peaceDo all these together in your life and you can prevent cancer

retarded son,

everyone here knows how much bitterness, jealousy and hatred you have in your heart. how are you ever going to achieve emotional peace? :(

T

tonyshit

Re: M I S S I N G - SMRT Board of Directors. Silence is deafening KNN

bloddy hell... talk so much..

go to the board or MRt HQ to show your displeasure lah... only shit online... what is the fucking use.. bloody sinkies...useless and ball-less..

retarded son,

whatever happened to that 'emotional peace' that you preach in the other thread?

T

tonyshit

1. prevent cancer

retarded son,

you are halfway 'to' the book? not 'through' the book? means what? you are about to walk to your book is it?

are you going to blame it the 'typo' on your new phone again? :(

see i told u to post less. the lesser you post, the lesser chance of you being found out as a moron. :p

T

tonyshit

1. detoxification of carcinogenic substances
2. anticancer diet
3. adequate physical activity
4. search for emotional peace

Do all these together in your life and you can prevent cancer

A behavior that stinks..

1. A Sinkie is one who gives an education to others usually that education is not even requested for in the first place.

:p see retarded son. your self pawned again.

T

tonyshit

Dear Tonyshit,

We are So Sorry for What you have been going through all these years, maybe you can put him to sleep?

dear muthu,

i wish i could put that retarded son of mine to sleep so easily. didn't you know this urban legend: retards (like him) that are conceived via ladyboy's asshole are notoriously hard to kill.:( i tried to get its ladyboy mum to abort it but unfortunately it survives :(

T

tonyshit

i never educate. i dun like what i post, ...

retarded son,

if you dun like what i post, you dun have to read it...you just love attention..oh my...

T

tonyshit

Re: [GVGT] Will sinkies also cry like dat if Lau Lee die?

pathetic life of a sinkie... Australia is the way to go...hehe....

retarded son,

i wish australia wants you half as much as you want them. but in reality we all know your immigration plan is bound to fail. next year this time your new flavour will be another country and you will be cursing australia like you are cursing thailand now.

T

tonyshit

Re: [GVGT] Will sinkies also cry like dat if Lau Lee die?

The only way for an illiterate Sinkie like you to migrate to Australia is to find someone stupid enough to get married to you.

quite hard lah. that retarded son of mine even managed to make kim jong il looked handsome. who will want to marry him?

T

tonyshit

Re: Thailand Has More Than 2,000,000 Cheap Prostitutes

Several well-informed non governmental organization (NGO) groups estimate that the number of prostitutes in Thialand at any given time is close to 2 million. This figure represents 9% of female adult population.

Moniker Tonychat has happily informed his Sammyboy bros here that his wife is also a former cheap prostitute. She is banned from entering Singapore and hence tonychat has decided to stay in Thailand for good.
The reason why there are so many cheap prostitutes in Thailand is because Thailand has a perverse democracy where democractically elected leaders can be overthrown by a vocal minority and their policemen are too gay and retarded to do anything.

This is what happend when you take democracy too far and people do not respect the results of the election. How the hell did 30,000 gathered to protest at the Bangkok is beyond comprehension. In Singapore, the protest would have been cracked down once 5 or more protestors are gathered.

The world will be avoiding Thailand for the forseeable future even though Thailand is widely known as The Land Of Smiles and Cheap Prostitutes.

Well, they purposely destroy the thread so people can still pay for expensive medical and the bullshit chemo..and not reading this.

you can create another thread on this again if you want...

retarded shit tony,

since you are so supportive of clinton666's threads, let me refer you to this excellent one.