• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

today is Pastor Kong Hee's birthday...

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hehehe. Congrats. Remember in the mid or early 90s. Car owners did make profit selling 2-3 year old cars due to COE price. At one time, it was SGD 50 dollars. Cannot remember which year liaoz but knew it happened.

As recent as few years back COE hit $2 once.
Another freak result was $101....back in June 2001....remember this well as 2 months later i paid only few K to renew COE for my 10 years old EG6 and sold off with a tidy profit.

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Anytime I'll listen to Joyce Lim than that Sun Whore.

What do you think Bro?

joyce lim from malaysia right? i am talking about the dancer. :P

yah sun whore cant compare to joyce lim. sun whore can go sing her cina wine to those infidel to reach out to them since they spent so many million creating that song.